Kawasaki World banner

41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
Richard is looking into this for me. a fully cooled, closed deck, tall deck, is probably going to run around $2000-2100. he figures 10-12 for a run would be required to make it worthwhile

btw I work for Richard at RCC Turbos as of today ;)
RCC Turbos

·
Registered
394 Posts
Richard is looking into this for me. a fully cooled, closed deck, tall deck, is probably going to run around $2000-2100. he figures 10-12 for a run would be required to make it worthwhile

btw I work for Richard at RCC Turbos as of today ;)
RCC Turbos
Hold on who's block are we buying from. Chavcat at 1200 to 1500 or. Rcc at 2100 i trully beleave his prouducts are over priced 12000 for a kit a freind of mine got quoted for a kit?

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
Hold on who's block are we buying from. Chavcat at 1200 to 1500 or. Rcc at 2100 i trully beleave his prouducts are over priced 12000 for a kit a freind of mine got quoted for a kit?
I think we are being presented with options. We still don't hav 10 folks who are interested. Muzzys is the only option that will do one offs. $2000-$2500.

cmg

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
nothing is set in stone yet, looking at all available options

·
Registered
575 Posts
For clarification is anyone interested in a Dry Block (standard or tall) as this will eliminate potential machinists.

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
you get what you pay for:thumbup:

·
Registered
6,336 Posts

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
i like that :D

·
Registered
394 Posts
on picture number3 we have 3 pipefittings centre one you would have to cut and weld if you want to use the oil return or just plug it up. and not use the oil return on the head to cases 2nd one is some kind of vacuum chamber machine it down there nothing behind it and the other one drill and tap to feed the block

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
on picture number3 we have 3 pipefittings centre one you would have to cut and weld if you want to use the oil return or just plug it up. and not use the oil return on the head to cases 2nd one is some kind of vacuum chamber machine it down there nothing behind it and the other one drill and tap to feed the block
What are you using for a cam chain and guides? Will a zx12 cct work?

cmg

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
I think we are being presented with options. We still don't hav 10 folks who are interested. Muzzys is the only option that will do one offs. $2000-$2500.

cmg
I sold my freshly plated wet liner Muzzy 87mm to a guy in Greece for $500+SH. Nobody wanted an 87mm block...

41 - 60 of 63 Posts