Kawasaki World banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Trying to get up some money for my RC habit so I am selling a few seats.
1st a very nice Corbin for 250.00 shipped CONUS There is a small cut on the rear edge which could easily be fixed to be invisible but does not show when mounted.

2nd A Stock seat with 2 tears on the rear edge for 60.00 shipped CONUS. I was going to send the stock seat to Seargent for a custom job but I never did do it. Buyer to cover fees if using paypal.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Price drop

$240.00 shipped for the Corbin
$50 Shipped for the Stocker
I'll eat the fees through Paypal

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Price Drop

$230.00 Shipped Conus for the Corbin
$45.00 Shipped for the stocker Conus.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Price drop

$225.00 shipped for the Corbin.
$45.00 shipped for the stocker.
Also still have the New Pazzo knockoffs for 50 shipped. Buy a seat and I will include them for another $45.00

The Corbin has seen little use and is like new except for the bump on the corner. The Corbin logo is bright white (no sun fading) and the seat has not seen any type of 303 type product.

Come on! These bumps are costing me some RC cash!

·
Registered
21 Posts
About the items you're selling

$225.00 shipped for the Corbin.
$45.00 shipped for the stocker.
Also still have the New Pazzo knockoffs for 50 shipped. Buy a seat and I will include them for another $45.00

The Corbin has seen little use and is like new except for the bump on the corner. The Corbin logo is bright white (no sun fading) and the seat has not seen any type of 303 type product.

Come on! These bumps are costing me some RC cash!
What do you mean by a bump on the corner & what is a Pazzo knockoff? Can you provide more pic's of both of your items please?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts