Kawasaki World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone on here have one of these systems on their 12R?

I've been looking for a full exhaust system for a little while now for my 01' ZX-12R. Yes, I'm still running with the stock exhaust after 19yrs of ownership. I wanted to get an Akrapovic system but unfortunately the bike is just too old and they no longer make them. Did some searching and found these Black Widow exhausts on Ebay. Found their site https://www.blackwidowexhausts.co.uk . I gotta say, after researching reviews, they look and sound really nice, especially at that price! A good selection of models/styles to boot. Now it does say they recommend using stock ECU settings as that's the way these pipes were engineered. That's good with me. I'm just looking for a little weight savings, sound and style.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Just my 2 cents.

Kinda wish I had bought the Black Widow exhaust system. The price of a Yoshi RS3 end can is about the same as a complete Black Widow exhaust system... No real world facts to back this up, but I think the Black Widow exhaust system vs. stock pipe with a Yoshi can the power will be the same, only difference will probably be the sound track.. and you'll probably will cut some weight with the Black Widow system...

/Tom >:)

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
You have chosen....Well...

I prefer the full length mufflers anyway, just my thoughts.

Will be interesting to read of your thoughts on the system once tried out.

I have a full Ti Akrapovic, so not looking for a system, but always interested in what others do to their 12's.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts