Kawasaki World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen bikes with different color,(anodized?) body fasteners and was wondering if any of ya know where to get some? I lost a couple allen bolts,got some regular steel ones from Home Depot to get by,and they're rusty and look like crap already.Would like to go with ti or alloy.Some of ya have sweeet 12R's,so maybe can hook me up?

thanks,Jeff

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
Dennis Kirk has some. I know they have upper fairing kits for the 12. I don't know about the rest.

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
OutsiderZX12R said:
What a name!! Tasty Nutz!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Can you image working there! "Hey, where you work?" I work for Tasty Nuts. "WHO?"

·
4,208 Posts
word of caution stay away from anodized ........It bleaches out with the sun ....trust me .......been there done that .....several times...Brian

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Pro Bolts

I went to http://www.targa-acc.com and saw these fasteners made by Pro Bolt there. You have several "search" options but I would recommend searching by bike manufacturer. One you select this, scroll down to ZX-12R Ninja and then select the year of your bike. It will then bring up a screen of several companies that make parts for the 12. Choose Pro Bolts and then you find all the bolts, fasteners theymake. I hope this helps.

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
Used Tasty Nuts this winter when I redid my RGV. Even though they are in the UK, you'll have them in less than a week. Being aluminum, very soft, and must use the anti-seize supplied. Question them about head size?? A friend of mine said they have two sizes. You would think if you ordered the kit, it should come with both.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bolts

Thanks a bunch,guys.
Yeah,it does add up($$) by the time you add the oil filler cap,etc.
It sure sets your bike apart though. I never would have thought blue bolts on a red bike would look good,til I saw my buddy's red 954 with em.

Jeff

1 - 15 of 15 Posts