Kawasaki World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
could you please post the "how to" for creating the gear indicator...we're still waiting :)

once you've done that i know i can go and buy the parts you listed and i'll actually feel like i can achieve something with those parts!!! :p

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump...

G

·
0 Posts
sorry.. been out of town.. (anniversay) and tied up....

I will go out tomorrow and get some pics together and start writing the how to....

coming soon...

Boostable

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that's cool dude...i understand...no rush - b b b but i'm just anxious...LOL :)

am i correct in saying that this is for an add-on indicator or is this for the fuel/temp one? because i don't want to use either of those - i just want to make an add-on one...i'm keeping my fingers crossed you will post info on how to do the add-on one...(i'm a bit worried actually as a electronics engineer friend said the list you had written in a previous post didn't seem like enough materials for the add-on and was probably for the integrated one) :(

·
Registered
294 Posts
The how to instructions that boost is going to post is for the temp bar/gear indicator. If you look back it is the integrated one.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nebraska12R said:
The how to instructions that boost is going to post is for the temp bar/gear indicator. If you look back it is the integrated one.
yeah, i'm aware of that read but i just thought he also knew how to make an external one...oh well, i thought wrong...damn :(

hopefully dotster (who said he had an external one) will post some info :(

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Boostable said:
Perhaps I can do a HOW To for both....

Will see what I can do...

Boostable
really? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! i would be very happy! (as long as it works!) :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts