Kawasaki World banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible to use or has anyone used a bottle heater on their 12? I am wondering how to keep my pressure up on the bottle when I am out cruising or waiting to run at the track to make sure it is ready to go.

·
Registered
594 Posts
I'm not sure if they have one for the 2 lb bottle, but I know they draw alot of juice and would recomend wiring to key power source. Usually it is not too much of a problem but if you change the jet size for different temperatures then you you get more nitrous with less pressure a guage would be a must for this.

G

·
0 Posts
They do make one for a 2lb bottle but they do draw alot of juice.Even wired through the ignition I have seen guys go to start there bike with a dead battery because the stater could not keep up

·
Registered
594 Posts
depends on the jet you are using now.
if it is a .028 then use .034 at 60 degrees
if you have an .034 then it will be .040

outside temp will make a difference but even when it is cooler out sometimes the trunk is warm if you are riding but if you go up .006 sizes you should be ok it depends on your set up also pc3r?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Bottle Heater

I have a bottle heater on my 2 lb. bottle and don't have any battery problems at all. I have it on the ignition side going to the relay supplied with the heater and leave it on 5 minutes before I make a pass and the lights are also on, it still maintains a good battery and works just great. I also run a PS-3 Holeshot Full electric shifter, all on the stock battery.... FastLarry

·
Registered
191 Posts
So how do you like the bottle warmer and what times are you running? I guess I could just fill the bottle after every pass becasue the bottle is gets so cold after I use it. :wink:

·
Registered
191 Posts
What color 12 are you getting?

·
Registered
191 Posts
I dont think I saw that color

·
Registered
14 Posts
It goes pretty good, I just put the NOS on at the end of our season here. On the motor my best time was 10.17 @ 136 mph and I weigh in at 275 lbs. The bike is 170 hp @ 101 ft. lbs. with the NOS it should be around 218 hp, no idea what the torque will be, but it pulls like a freight train on the upper end.... FL :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts