Kawasaki World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, didn't like to go without saying goodbye. I sold my 12 last night £5000 and she's being picked up next week.
Not used her for a few years and to be honest cannot see me doing so in the future, I had a bad accident in 2017 on my XJR1300 with my daughter on the back which has made riding any sports bike a no no from now on. I could keep her but she is better off going to someone who will use her.
Thanks for all the help & advice over the years, I didn't want to slink off and simply disappear as that would be rude lol
Ride safe and look after yourselves.
Mauser (Simon)

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Simon, just responded to your post to my stalling bike thread! Sorry to read you sold the 12, but hope you still have bikes in your future no matter what type! Hope your daughter is okay too!

Maybe still check in every now and then to see how everyone is going.

Good luck mate,

Don.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Hey man..............I am now on ZX12R #3. I have bowed out more that once and years later, came back. It is a great bike so you never can say never. Peace out until next time.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Sorry to hear about your accident. Happy you and your daughter are ok. Wish you and the family well. This doesn’t mean you can’t contribute, once a zx12r always a zx12r.

cmg

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
I am sorry to hear about your accident in 2017 involving your daughter, I hope you are both well.
And also the hear you have sold your 12R.
Your have lots of knowledge, keep in touch with the 12R community.
Dave.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts