Kawasaki World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why are all my buddys borderline braindead???? They call me up wanting to ride tonight about 7 of them.... Their Idea.... I'm like yea always ready to ride.... Its about an hour short of leaving and we are down to 3 going... I hate that shit.... Why can't I live closer to so die hard riders..... Sorry hadda vent...... One wants to ride from 9 oclocks till 10:30 or so.... Not even worth it....

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
Move 718 miles west Rich.

We always depart on time, we always buy each other lunch, and we never pass gas in the company of strangers.... :lol:

BTW, you might wanna fix the "the'll " typo in your sig.... :mrgreen:

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanxxx I feel like a moron... :lol:

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
I know what ya mean Rich. very few rider's up here in Northern New Hampshire, and when I do plan something I get a no show and a sorry, something came up. I'm like...I do have a phone moron!! Thats why I ride solo most the time.
I am hoping for another ZX12R group ride next summer..I can count on these guys.

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I try and make time for a ride daily until its below 30...... Most of the time I do run solo yet I have 10 good friends with bikes.... The one guy who would ride EVERYTIME/Daily had to sell his bike due to cop trouble.... :lol:

·
Registered
14,645 Posts
same happen to me this weekend went out met up with about 6 other guys... busa, 2 r1's, some gixer 750.. we were only going about a hour away next thing you know the guys start turning without telling anyone.... and the just disappeared :evil: ...only 3 were left..... i guess it was Moodyblue12 and I talking about how we can smoke everyone and they got scared :lol: ....

G

·
0 Posts
Mostly squids around here. My best riding buddy sold his bike, cause It was time to spend more time at home with the family. Not a vast selection of good rider here either.

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tonight....Yea wish I could...

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Your too far away for Mark, Rob and I to runn off and leave ya in the corner's. :lol:

:wink: Come on down Richard we would abuse ya all day long. Not just a couple hour's

But being serious Ninja Dude/Rob is awesome, We ride every other weekend and have a blast. Find one person Richard. That want's to ride the same as you do. All you need is one, I consider myself very lucky to have a riding friend like Rob.

·
4,208 Posts
Another Group Ride?

Oh Hell yeah .....VT here we come ....Mono ya gonna get sick of riding with us....lol.......We (myself and Tainui) Met Crotchrocket yesterday ....Went for a lil ride (couldn't ride much have a front brake problem ....more on that later)...and then dinner .......he brought the red one which he is selling and to be honest his bike is immaculate.....Oh yeah almost forgot ......ITS LOW and LOUD>>>so low doesnt even look like a 12 and doesnt even come close to sounding like a 12....He is great people and Definitely can ride.......He had some sweet rolling burnouts...... SO If you are ever in NY ..give us a hollar we love to ride...as for passing gas ....well thats another story ....But we do buy each other gas...LMAO ........ BRIAN

1 - 16 of 16 Posts