Kawasaki World banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a complete A2 in blue that I am breaking all parts for sale including bodywork, forks, frame, wheels, clocks. headers, top yolks, clocks, radiator,calipers - you name it Im selling it.

PM me for what your after, make me an offer Ill post it or you can pick it up.

Bike hasnt been crashed just bought for spares after blowing the engine on my last one!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
need plastics

I have a complete A2 in blue that I am breaking all parts for sale including bodywork, forks, frame, wheels, clocks. headers, top yolks, clocks, radiator,calipers - you name it Im selling it.

PM me for what your after, make me an offer Ill post it or you can pick it up.

Bike hasnt been crashed just bought for spares after blowing the engine on my last one!!!
what year is it and how much for plastics?

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks like I already have a buyer for the plastics.

Sorry though U.k based only for the larger bits as postage costs would be so high for the larger stuff it would probably work out the same as buying new!

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi chaps.

No performance parts for sale, they have all gone on my other 12R.

Not selling the standard end can as I need it for my next MOT.

I do have both foot controls in full working order and a clutch cover with a few scrapes on it.

PM me and make an offer.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry
I did PM you back!!!

I have a buyer for the frame but he wants the wiring loom and all attachments with it.

If he lets me down ill let you know.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes I have fron and rear discs for sale.

Im on holiday from Thursday and wont have time to post these before.

Im back the first week of July, PM me then and make an offer

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm back from my hols.

Still got lots of A2 model stuff for sale.

Such as front and rear wheels, discs, calipers, all bodywork, cylinder head and engine block cases no internals though as they were all flucked!!

Also got clocks for sale (190 mph ones)

I do have a brand new set of Illumino speedo cover gauges for sale that got to 220MPH not been used and still in the bag - open to offers on these babies.

Sold the frame and loom, front forks and a few other bits, got a few bits on ebay pm me if your after any bits and bobs or look on ebay my user name is thundermike1000.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
I'm back from my hols.

Still got lots of A2 model stuff for sale.

Such as front and rear wheels, discs, calipers, all bodywork, cylinder head and engine block cases no internals though as they were all flucked!!

Also got clocks for sale (190 mph ones)

I do have a brand new set of Illumino speedo cover gauges for sale that got to 220MPH not been used and still in the bag - open to offers on these babies.

Sold the frame and loom, front forks and a few other bits, got a few bits on ebay pm me if your after any bits and bobs or look on ebay my user name is thundermike1000.

You got stator/clutch/front sprocket covers???? If so what condition? May need a few more things as I'm stripping the bike down this week. Will let you know.

Cheers Hat

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Think I have the sproket cover and the stator cover not sure about the clutch though.

PM me with what you need and offers.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts