Kawasaki World banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never mind the reaction time... I made my first pass under 10 seconds on my stock motor! This was my 10th pass on her, so the best is yet to come :crazyloco:

.1409 r/t
1.71 60 ft
4.35 330ft
6.48 1/8th
131.20 mph
9.937 1/4
142.18 mph

Got a good shot of me at the line, and a good pic of the bike in staging.

PCIII, Full muzzy flat spot, 17/48 gearing, bottom link of muzzy lowering links, extensions out 4". On a old hard Scorpion rear tire.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,308 Posts
something seems way off with the mid mph??

but good job getting into the 9s

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good catch Scott, it was 115mph...I was still pumped up at the time!! Haha

I took my clutch apart that night and noticed wear on the outside of the clutch basket, pretty uniform all the way around. What is this from? Its only a quarter of an inch tall. I don't know what would be moving on the outside to cause this type of wear..Any input is appreciated.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Bump

I have the same kind of wear on my basket as well, it's a light ring that goes all the way around the basket, kinda looks like is consistently rubbing something on the inside...any ideas?

·
Registered
6,308 Posts
pics?

·
Registered
6,308 Posts
if it was rubbing, the scratches would be going the other way, those marks are how they come, just cleaning up the casting from the factory is my guess

·
Registered
135 Posts
race track times ffs.
u yanks can only drag race lol..
ofc u dont have corners in yank land
Great!! The all knowing master of everything has woken from his winter slumber!! Post some pics of you on a race track will you so we all bask in awe of your ability to go fast around corners and still maintain those wonderful polished chicken strips......:squint:

·
Super Moderator
1,276 Posts
Great!! The all knowing master of everything has woken from his winter slumber!! Post some pics of you on a race track will you so we all bask in awe of your ability to go fast around corners and still maintain those wonderful polished chicken strips......:squint:
:thumbup:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Gawd, you would think some people would have an appreciation for someone NOT riding a busa..you knuckle draggers.

It takes a small man to point out differences we have, but a real man will enjoy what we have in common..These awesome machines!!!

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Gawd, you would think some people would have an appreciation for someone NOT riding a busa..you knuckle draggers.

It takes a small man to point out differences we have, but a real man will enjoy what we have in common..These awesome machines!!!
You have done great mate!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
430 Posts
Did you ever notice the first one to say how easy it is to dragrace is someone who couldn't get a good time if their life depended on it. Congrats not that easy to get in 9s on a swb bike.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts