Kawasaki World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
I remember talking about this at the uk zx12 get together and there are significant differences where the handle bars are, but While the upper fairings are different I can't remember if we also said the side fairings were interchangeable or not.

·
Registered
480 Posts
I mean its just side fairings
There are big differences between the A model and B model fairings. On the lowers. The A model comes from the handle bar pocket all the way down the side in one smooth uninterrupted line. The B model 02 thru 05 USA and 06 in Europe and Asian markets... the B model come from the handle bar pocket into a step it moves down the side... Go to the thread in this forum where everyone has posted pictures of their bikes.. You will clearly see the differences. If you would have ask this question 10 years ago you would have had an answer within 5 minutes, but you are asking a question about an all but forgotten model. Except for a very small hand full of people myself included the world has forgot the 12R ever existed even in a forum that was known as ZX12R.Org for many years.... Most of the people that are loyal to the 12R own A models for different reasons. I own an A model because it's the original and the one that will be the most rare in days to come.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts