Kawasaki World banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi I'm new i just want to show you all the new carbon fibre cafe racer kit i put on my er6n my friend and i made 1 each they ride really well better than stock and i think look great can you give me your comments please reply there full carbon fibre and i love this look and i can't believe how manny people come over and take pics its nice to have something special i bought the kit and fitted it myself was really easy they can spray them too witch i asked for as I'm not that hot on painting it only took me 4 days to do as I'm not that hot with spanners and the misses was want me to do things for her as normal so not really 4 days work he he he
the feel as i ride it i so different the position feels spot on and I'm a tall guy 6,4 but arms and back are fine the bikes a lot lighter too i really can feel the performance difference

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hi to everyone here,,,,,,,,,,

Attachments

·
Registered
292 Posts
They look pretty cool. I am one that is all for different. Cafe racers are definately different. I feel that im too big for that style of big but, hey they are nice looking

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They look pretty cool. I am one that is all for different. Cafe racers are definately different. I feel that im too big for that style of big but, hey they are nice looking
hi thanks i am 6ft 4 and no trouble riding i like my super bikes too cheers for the reply nice to chat 2 u

·
Registered
32 Posts
Very nice bikes,I have often wondered why no one does cafe bikes from er6 or sv650 .

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Bitchin man.I would love to take both those puppy`s for a romp.........Nice work dude.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They look great, nice work.
thanks it nice to hear this the reason i chose the er6n was its a great bike as a twin and its 650 motors like the old bikes that cafe racers where made its a fool proof full kit that anyone can convert that er6n that they have into a special cafe bike that really turns heads and really performs better too as i saved nearly 39kg

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Very nice bikes,I have often wondered why no one does cafe bikes from er6 or sv650 .
well there here now i will sell them as i have been asked to make kits for people I've sold 3 kits and to builds there a bolt on kit and you can do it your self very easy the carbon fibre is book matched too so you get left and right sides matching every new thing on the bike is in the kit from decals to lights we even offer a painting service I'm from the u.k and i make these myself from start to finish i have very high standards so i pass this on to the customer too

·
Registered
33 Posts
Great bikes mate.

I love a well done Cafe Racer, gave me some inspiration for the ER5 build I'm doing but i doubt it will turn out as nice as yours haha

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I'm new i just want to show you all the new carbon fibre cafe racer kit i put on my er6n my friend and i made 1 each they ride really well better than stock and i think look great can you give me your comments please reply there full carbon fibre and i love this look and i can't believe how manny people come over and take pics its nice to have something special i bought the kit and fitted it myself was really easy they can spray them too witch i asked for as I'm not that hot on painting it only took me 4 days to do as I'm not that hot with spanners and the misses was want me to do things for her as normal so not really 4 days work he he he
the feel as i ride it i so different the position feels spot on and I'm a tall guy 6,4 but arms and back are fine the bikes a lot lighter too i really can feel the performance difference

Hi,

Are you making the kits.
What’s the cost Australian $
Cheers
John

1 - 19 of 19 Posts