Kawasaki World banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been looking for a clean B model oem screen for awhile. Nothing. All I’ve seen is beat up, tabs broke off etc. So for $22 I gave it a try. I am pleasantly surprised. Not a oem fit but pretty close. So I thought I would pass the vendor along in case someone needs a cheap alternative.

cmg

Hood Sleeve Bumper Automotive exterior Automotive design
Hood Automotive tire Automotive design Helmet Bumper
Product Organism Font Rectangle Screenshot
Motor vehicle Hood Automotive tire Automotive design Automotive lighting
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Hood Vehicle

· Registered
2003 Kawasaki ZX-12R
122 Posts
That's the OEM screen, looks to be in good shape, they also have an MRA and Puig screen on there that also look to be in good shape. The MRA I can confirm has very good fitment, I have one on my bike at the moment. MRA is what the Hayate team and factory kawi teams ran on their ZXRRs too.

· Super Moderator
1,402 Posts
So speaking of cheap windscreens...
I've only ever used an OEM screen with this set of '04 genuine fairings.
Earlier this year I went along to a fairly large bike event and along with fitting the Carbon front fender and rear hugger I decided to fit a black windscreen that I had sitting around..
Yeah it wasn't a perfect fit, was a bit tight. looked alright though.
Since then, noticed a section on the fairing where one of the screen tabs go in was slightly cracked and raised, I'm guessing from the pressure of the poor fitment?!
Automotive lighting Hood Azure Sky Water

Blue Automotive tire Electric blue Automotive design Personal protective equipment

Reactions: color me gone

· Super Moderator
1,402 Posts
Warpage is possible, that looks to be right over where the bottom tab goes?
Yeah where bottom tab slots in.
I'm adamant it was perfect before this..
Oh well

Reactions: color me gone

· Registered
11 Posts
Been looking for a clean B model oem screen for awhile. Nothing. All I’ve seen is beat up, tabs broke off etc. So for $22 I gave it a try. I am pleasantly surprised. Not a oem fit but pretty close. So I thought I would pass the vendor along in case someone needs a cheap alternative.

cmg

View attachment 18016 View attachment 18017 View attachment 18021 View attachment 18019 View attachment 18020
Looking nice! My friend might be interested to get one. He'll start modding his ZX after installing the brake pads and tires from 4 Wheelonline this week.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts