Kawasaki World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. Thanks for the replies on the gaskets. Got another one for ya. I took all the stickers off last night. Have some ideas in mind, but for now I would love to know where "richard" got his checkered sticker ( i think its a sticker) for the bottom parts of the fairing. I'm pretty sure you guys have seen it under the gallary section. Looks killer. I heard some places can cut chrome lettering out for cheap.

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
I had a local sign company cut the vinyl and apply it...... Heres a couple pics from this morning..... Print one take it to a sign company and say this is what I want,any sign software generally has the checker pattern in it....

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
Thought about doing the same thing. Ordered my lowering links today, so on my final oil change this year, I'll switch my links and take the other panel off. Talked to a local guy here in town, and told me it wasn't necessary, but it would have to be easyier. He also noted all the metalic's, crome, gold, will show all the imperfections if there are any.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Richards inspired me to go out and purchase some "chrome-black" checker graphics> I went home and started taking off my plastic and I went to work..... 5 hrs later plastics back on the bike, nice and clean and grahics all wadded up in the corner... lmao... it is a store install job all the way if you ask me...besides it gave me an excuse to get the flames painted on anyways...

later

Steve

·
Registered
561 Posts
yes, it was meant to be a funny story....

and I couldn't see doing it on the bike...
then again, I dont do it for a livig either...
:roll:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts