Kawasaki World banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to group. browsing the forum, I have seen several pictures of members bikes that have clear tail lens. I have been thinking of getting one for my blue 99 9R. the only ones I found are clear alternatives and LP Euro. Can't find any good pics of the LP one. The CA one looks just like factory (only clear) and has 3 options incadescent, led, led with integrated signals. It is $$ so wanted to know if anyone has it or has seen it. wondered about brightness? I already have an integrator and thought about just getting a lens and then using either a chrome tipped bulb that would shine red or an iridium coated bulb that would shine red (from Kuryakan) anyone done this? this would be cheaper but don't get the colored turn signal indicators-would flash red the way it does now. One advantage to my currently setup is that the when I brake, the integrator flashes my brake lights, which I like as a safetly feature. The CA products don't do this, but I think I can figure out how to make them work together.
Bill

1 - 1 of 1 Posts