Kawasaki World banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to quote the guy from apollo 13,you sir are steely eyed missile man.I hope you all got to see the WSB finale.Only having to finish 2nd to wrap up the title he goes bar to bar with Bayliss on the last lap not once but twice to win the race and the title.The whole race was the most intense racing i've personally ever seen with both Edwards and Bayliss breaking the track record lap after lap on race tires.My hats off to both,but especially Edwardsfor winning like a true CHAMPION!What i would give to ride like that!

·
Registered
344 Posts
I was hanging on the edge of my seat watching those races last night. Some of the best racing I've seen. HAIL TO THE CHIEF! The Texas Tornado!!!

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
some of the best racing i have seen all year..fer sure the best WSB racing i have seen.. congrats to THE NEW WORLD SUPERBIKE CHAMPION..MR.COLIN EDWARDS :D :D LATER..reddawg:eek:

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Bam mono12R,
You missed some of the best bamming racing that I've seen in years, nearly fell off the armchair several times during the last 8 or 9 laps of race 2! Shame that one of them had to lose! Both deserved to win in my book!
I believe that Edwards is off to Ducati as Honda wouldn't give Edwards a Moto GP ride! Their loss!!
Bayliss is off to Moto GP on the V4 Ducati, so I think Ducati are going to be a force to be reckoned with over the next couple of years! Especially if edwards gets a go on the Moto GP Ducati in '05.
Regards
Ted

·
Registered
18,639 Posts
A World Champion without a ride. WTF??? You would think Honda would try to hold onto him. I don't know??

1 - 20 of 22 Posts