Kawasaki World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to tell all of the riders on the board that live in the Maryland, D.C, and Virginia area to be safe out there. We have a crazy person out there acting as a sniper and killing innocent people. I know in this area we are all trying to get our last few days in on the bikes, but just be aware of your surroundings if you stop at a gas station. Many of the shootings have taken place as people are putting gas in their cars. So everyone be extremely careful if you live in the area or just traveling through. I just wanted to put this out there.
Rob

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
The person doing those shooting is the biggest 'COWARD' pussy, scrum, bastard, bottom feeding, heartless, un-American, worthless, piece of shit on the planet. WHEN they are caught (and they will be) and IF they are still alive (most likely they won't be). I'll PAY to be their executioner. That's all I have to say.

·
Registered
12,494 Posts
I feel for the people in that area. As NC said this person is little more than a coward. Hopefully he/they will be brought to justice very soon.
Be careful out there.

·
Registered
759 Posts
We have to worry about Terrorists, an upcoming War and disturbed people that live within the U.S.

If you guys ever notice, the disturbed people only start their crap when a real big incident happens!!!...

Just keep your heads up when walking around the city!!!...Look on top of buildings and windows, looking for people that look like they are not moving!!!...There is no use in worrying, if it's your time to go theres nothing you can do!!!...This can happen anytime when we ride the 12!!!

CrotchRocket

1 - 6 of 6 Posts