Kawasaki World banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Keep hunting, even over here some low mileage bikes come up that are barely run in for reasonable prices.
I wonder why that shop increased the price again?

·
Super Moderator
4,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I'm still looking! I got a notification from Kawasaki that they're taking orders for the 2018 H2's... Surely this will mean a price drop on the 16's & 17's these dealerships are treating like gold. They haven't budged from the original MSRP - H2 & H2R 16's are still $26K/$53K and 17's are still $28K/$55K. Things are going to rot on the showroom floor...they have to discount them...right?? lol
Given up on buying used, I think... There just aren't any used H2's for sale in (or anywhere near) California. All the used H2's are East coast - NY, NJ, NC, FL.... probably cost me $2K to ship it.

·
Super Moderator
4,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Found a 2016 for sale, with like 182 miles on it. Must have scared the shit out of the guy. :lol:

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Just wondering how your hunt for a H2 is going Connman, are you still interested or have other things taken priority?

Don.

·
Super Moderator
4,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Well... life gets in the way of dreams, as it does sometimes :frown2: ...and that one is definitely on hold for now - unless the stock market and/or crypto market skyrocket again!

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
This is a very late double take! 3 years later! haha.

I took early retirement from my job at the time (2012), something I could do with my line of work then, and only due to family health issues causing me to leave work and take care of things.

I have since got other employment some 5 years later, as my retirement fund wasn't great at the time anyway, but I was determined to get the H2 while I could, and things at home took a somewhat different turn meaning I could return to work.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts