Kawasaki World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
4,208 Posts
actually some of us still carry wood (cocobolo)cause we were trained on it.....NYPD tried PR 24's (the TJ Hooker stick) and there have been many a time it was used in a tomahawk fashion.......well the Pr 24's are now going as well and we are moving back to straight sticks ...only thing is they are composite.....

Brian

·
Registered
87 Posts
Castor said:
NAh... the cool thing nowadays is to spark your taser as you walk.....
"TICTICTICTICTICTICTICTICTICTIC" :wink:

C
hehehe. the other day this guy i know was at the local tattoo shop when i walked in. he saw the taser and stuck his foot out while saying "go ahead man, i dare ya" hahaha
i wont discuss what happened next :lol:

·
4,208 Posts
a long time ago several rookies were hanging out by the front desk in the precinct.....the desk is approximately20-25 ft long and has a metal handrail infront......well a well season Sgt. who was always warning about hanging around the desk walked up to one end of the desk and removed the cartridges from the taser and proceeded to "hit " the rail with a jolt....If you have never seen approx 8 cops jump and scream in unison it was quite a sight. :shock: :shock: From that day foward I learned 2 things......Dont hang around the desk......and don't lean on a metal handrail..... :lol:

Brian

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
EPSTEIN said:
actually some of us still carry wood (cocobolo)cause we were trained on it.....Brian
I thought they were made of hickory. You all are lucky to get cocobolo stick for free! Or did they make you all pay for them(cocobolo wood is expensive)?

·
4,208 Posts
Original issue were Balsa wood...LOL broke on the 1st hit.....We buy almost all of our equipment..........Even our Gun!!!!

Brian

·
Registered
1 Posts
Batons

Hi everyone,

I thought I would add to the conversation I own West Coast Wood Turnings. We make custom Cocobolo, Hickory, IPE, and Dymondwood Batons and Billy Clubs. Sales are UP and better then ever since Tasers are becoming a problem the old wood stick is back. I turn each piece in my shop in Antioch, CA and will ship the order within 1-4 weeks from the date of order. You can contact me (Jason Perry) by phone at 925.476.8637 or 925.642.2960 email [email protected] the website is West Coast Wood Turnings

We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders in the 48 states

Thanks again,
Jason Perry
Owner/Artist
West Coast Wood Trunings
West Coast Wood Turnings
P: 925.476.8637
C: 925.642.2960
F: 925.952.7124

1 - 16 of 16 Posts