Kawasaki World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
I have the kids every weekend, so I cant make it this time!!!

I'll have to meet up with you guys another time!!!

CrotchRocket

·
Registered
5,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry you can't make it, CR. Looks like it should be fun, lots of vendors and a stunt area in which I'll be participating..... as a bystander :lol: . If nothing else it's a good excuse to rack up another 150 miles on the 12, that much closer to the magic number !

Scott W.

·
Registered
5,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Guess I'm it !

I'll do my best to represent the 12, shouldn't be tough as most of the bikes we are going up with are Harleys and other cruisers. If I see anything/anyone worth snapping a shot of, I'll post it here.

Scott W.

·
Registered
191 Posts
My brother in law is going up from N.J.,he rides a white Buel XB9r.Probobly wont run into him as many bikes as there are at that place but if you do tell him Andy said hi.I went up this past July for a Super Sunday.I was amazed at the turn out.

·
Registered
5,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm back and had a great time. The turnout was huge, I have no idea what the total number was but there were a ton of sportbikes and cruisers. The vending area was so packed that it wasn't enjoyable. Did get a good look at one of Jesse James custom bikes, incredible workmanship. They also had the big blocks there from Boss Hogg. Pretty neat, one had a 502 on the frame with a radiator almost as big as my trucks ! The cops were present, so no stunt area this year. There was also a big turnout of 1% outlaw bikers, which needless to say didn't thrill the crap outtta me. Alot of colors from different gangs, the Hell's Angles had two booths set up as vendors. I've never dealt with any of the Angels, but have with the Pagans, and they are nothing but scumbags IMHO. Fortunately, I didn't see of any of my old Pagan " aquaintances" at the event. All in all a good time, as a bonus I'm now at 700 miles and rising :wink: . Sorry for no pics, forgot the camera :roll:

Scott W.

·
4,208 Posts
Ya forgot?

Ya mean ya forgot the camera ....Ya didnt take a pic of that chick with the huge tits at the Jessie James booth??? Hehe I was there got outta work early .......me and Tainui made a run up here I got there about 130pm......Sorry I didnt run into ya Big ....My bike was parked right infront of the Marcus Dairy fine food sign.by the Dyno's......Lotsa 12's sighted spoke top quite a few ....Most know the site ....and all were not members....Yet ...so they say ......... .Brian

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
As a secondary note to that. The Hayabusa had the "title" for srtongest motor on the dyno today. 162hp......this was the first pass. The second sparks came out the exhaust adn the motor sounded like crap. I eventually walked away when the Busa owner had the tank up trying to rectify the issues.

I was quite temped to put the 12 up there to put the busas and gixxers to bed - but a little birdy - uhummm thanks Epstein -- helped me keep the $50 in my pocket.

All in all a pretty good day - I had to have seen about 6-8 ZX-12's up there today. Several 2002's and every color was represented. Regretfully for you silver guys......there was one silver -- but the original color was GREEN.

·
Registered
5,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Damn, sorry I missed you guys. We left at 1:15 as I had to be at work at 3:00.

Hmmmm, that's funny I didn't notice the chick with the big hooters by the JJ bike, next to the Hells Angels guys and wearing a tank top :shock: :wink: .

I wander what cost more, the custom bike or her hooters ?!?

Scott W.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts