Kawasaki World banner

1 - 20 of 187 Posts

·
Registered
19,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MODs - Please make this a sticky.

Please sign up below. I'll update list. We always end up staying at Fontana Village Resort so let's plan on being there. Feel free to stay at another place if you prefer. Once we get a sufficient commitment we can check on rates and make reservations.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Hey guys I'm in for sure but I'm going to have to pass on Fontana Village, I have found 2 other options if people are interested. Pumpkin Center resort it is located at hwy 129 and hwy 72 and then Deals Gap at the other end of the tail at Hwy 129 and hwy 28 just down the road from the Fontana Village. I'm going to check availability Monday morning. I do know Pumpkin Center is already booked 4 months in advance but there rooms are $55 to 95 for cabins. And theres Deals Gap depending on the amount of people, rooms go from $59 to $119 (that's a apartment room that sleeps up to 6 people) and at both lodges they have kitchens in some of the units to help with food costs. I apologize if I am out of line for posting optional lodging but I'd like to see as many people show up as possible and with the economy the way it is I personally have to be very careful in what I spend. Not to mention I had to cut into the wife's California trip so after we leave from The Dragon were headed straight to Ol Nor Cal. 5200 miles in 12 days ouch!! anyone in Cali wanna hit Hwy 9 out Santa Cruz??

But count me in!!!! Already have vacation set at work!!!

Made reservations on Sunday at Pumpkin Center and got a great deal, so I'm locked in now!! I was also told that he still has cabins for that week for now.

·
Registered
143 Posts
YEP gonna go

I am in and believe the rest of the Chicago Crew are also in. I may have a few friends (Harley Guys) going also.

·
Super Moderator
4,315 Posts
Good luck. Hope there is a better turnout than last year!

·
Registered
131 Posts
I talked with Ol Gray 1 today and he got the week off and I got confirmation on my request so it looks like the Chitown crew is a go. I am pretty sure that we will be staying at Fontana Village again.

·
Registered
6,300 Posts
Put us down as probably/just about /should be there/ will be there where the fuck is Rocket? :puzzled: ( we comin )

Yeh anyways, I owe Barbi some moneys, so we gotta come... :lol: otherwise he gonna... :rant:

So back to the USA we come, and I can't wait. :mfclap:

·
Registered
538 Posts
Put me on the list!

·
Registered
25,299 Posts
Hello, hello, hello...
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me
Is there anyone home?