Kawasaki World banner

141 - 160 of 187 Posts

·
Registered
25,299 Posts
I'll be checking in Monday afternoon, checking out Saturday morning... :thumbup::thumbup:

Got a cabin located equidistant between the 2 pools, so wifey & the seven-year-old have entertainment while I'm out watching everyone's taillights @ high speed!! :crazyloco::crazyloco:

Goin' full-chub now...

:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
25,299 Posts
That is great to hear Mike.

Do you think a gross is enough? :rotflmao:
Interesting question...

For sure, one is gross enough, but you never actually know if a gross will be enough!! ...Sort of a condom-nundrum, if ya know what I mean... :lol::lol:

Didja see what I did there?? :lol::lol::lol: Jeez, I'm killin' me ova here!! :lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
6,300 Posts
Just finished shift, off work now for six weeks. :crazyloco:

Meeting up with friends, riding bikes, enjoying life. Discovering new places.

Bring it on. :thumbup:

·
Registered
19,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #146
It's not looking good for me to make it. My lower back has been giving me severe pain for the last month. Normally the pain goes away in a couple of weeks when it flares up. I'm afraid the 4 hour ride is more than I can endure. I probably would not be able to get out of bed the next day. If a miracle occurs, I go. Otherwise, I'll just have to miss it this year. I was so looking forward to some great times.

·
Registered
6,300 Posts
It's not looking good for me to make it. My lower back has been giving me severe pain for the last month. Normally the pain goes away in a couple of weeks when it flares up. I'm afraid the 4 hour ride is more than I can endure. I probably would not be able to get out of bed the next day. If a miracle occurs, I go. Otherwise, I'll just have to miss it this year. I was so looking forward to some great times.
Oh no Bro!

4 hours! I have to sit on freeking planes and hang around airports for 23 hours. :angry:

Nah seriously Mark, sorry you can't make it. I owe you a Pabst for that pressure switch and I hate owing people shit! :rant:

Getting old just sucks.

·
Registered
538 Posts
I have to drop out. 1) No way to pull my trailer and 2) Selling the ZX-14. Be safe out there!

·
Registered
25,299 Posts
On another note, glad your gonna be able to make it Go! Better where your mesh gear boys. It grows hot here in Tennessee!
Yup - Bringin' my mesh thong for better cooling & lighter weight in the corners... :crazyloco::crazyloco:

Seriously,can't wait - It'll be fun, no matter who can make it... I'm glad I decided to rethink it & go... :thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
25,299 Posts
First - I love you like a brother, so remember that when you read this:

ARE YOU FUGGIN' SERIOUS?? :banghead::banghead:

...You need to get yer Wang-ridin', bald-headed, freakshow-tall ass over to Deal's Gap for this dang whoopty-doo!! Toot-sweet!! :rant::rant:

Mebby Ms. Bulgarian will Cadillac your less-than-worthy carcass over for a day or two... :puzzled::puzzled:

Seriously - Hoping for that "miracle" you mentioned, but if you're hurtin' - everybody understands, I'm sure... :thumbup::thumbup:

Now for the real problem - WTF do I do with this stank-assed 6-pack of PBR?? :tard::tard:

·
Registered
25,299 Posts
I have to drop out. 1) No way to pull my trailer and 2) Selling the ZX-14. Be safe out there!
Well that suxxx... :angry::angry:

I was hoping to see you again, for sure!! :thumbup::thumbup:

Anyway - If you can't, you can't... Bummer... :angry::angry:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Looks like the Kiwi's will be here in Chicago around 7pm tonight. The Chicago crew along with the Kiwi (Paul) will be arriving Sunday late afternoon to early evening. There are a total of 4 of us coming. Be great to see everyone. Barbie stop being a girl, take your midol, suck it up and get your butt to the gap, SISSY!

·
Registered
178 Posts
It is Friday afternoon and we are leaving Saturday......I am psyched

The questions is do I take the touring bike or the 2012 BMW with the questionable connecting rods??????????????????

Some recent news only 500 some out of 1400 are being recalled but that list of VINs will not be released until June 6th?????

I am psyched :crazyloco::crazyloco::crazyloco:

·
Registered
377 Posts
on the fence at the moment

I'm wanting to go, but have a group meeting at Barber MS on June 9th. My consideration is to ride the TotD Sunday on the way back home from Birmingham. It will be a last moment decision.

This past Sunday, May 27th, I made the 594 mile round trip through the TotD from Clarksville. Here is a photo from the Killboy guys.

I certainly would like to say "hey" to you guys.

Marc

[/IMG]

141 - 160 of 187 Posts