Kawasaki World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it was another incredible trip to the mountains. Exceptional riding, a great group of friends, beer, food and smack. Next May I'm definitely coming down on Tues instead of Wed. It was good to see all the boys again and it was very good to see no accidents this time. Actually I thought we were all pretty smart on the road and while we may have broken umpteen million laws it was smooth. I did have some trouble on the way home though. My trailer tire pulled a Firestone on me, shredded the tread, destroyed the taillight, bent up the fender real good and while it was a breeze to change the fucking spare tire was flat, had to drive 15mph for a couple mile til the next exit, then after I got back on the road for about 10 minutes traffic was STOPPED for an hour, didn't get home til after 5:30pm.

Here are a few pics.

The smack house

Bart, the cabin bitch

On the mountain, I think this is where we demoted Lucky...slow ass bastard!

Ahhh, the Blue Ridge Parkway, excellent road.

Bart and Harry really became close

Our mascot, Abby.

Bart! Shut the fuck up!

Bart's excellent choice of clothing.

You notice I'm taking the picture and they are just showing up? Slow ass punks. "Oh, my tire is almost bald, I have to shove my fingers up my pussy and slow down." LOL

We still aren't sure what planet he comes from, but most likely it's Ur-anus

Rick finally found what he was looking for in a mate.

Foothills on Saturday

Late braking on the Gap

The next Dragon Slayer

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I know you fellas don't know these guys cause their from Fish's board but I thought I'd show the pics anyway.

By the way, I had a chance to ride Rob's 2002 GSXR 1000 on the foothills parkway. INCREDIBLE MACHINE! It's missing the power of the 12, it pretty docile under 8K rpm's but it has a good kick after that. The kicker is that it handles like a dream, pick a line, bend her in and she just sticks, may be a 2nd bike in my garage soon. That's all I have to say about that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts