Kawasaki World banner

Which week do you prefer to have the DG 2012 Rally?

• Week of 6/3/12

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Week of 6/10/12

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Week of 6/17/12

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
19,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beans are getting cold. Let's pick a date. Then we'll start an attendees thread.

Hey Mods! Please make this a sticky. Thx.

·
Registered
25,299 Posts
Beans are getting cold. Let's pick a date. Then we'll start an attendees thread.

Hey Mods! Please make this a sticky. Thx.
I thought about voting for week of 06/17/11, but that date is in the past, so I chose w/o 06/03/12!! :crazyloco::crazyloco:

Hey, CBX - Yer a dummazz!! :lol::lol:

·
Registered
131 Posts
John is right, if all three of us in the Chitown Crew vote, it will be a landslide for which ever date we vote for. So if anyone has a preference, we take bribes!! Did I say that? No I didn't! Does'nt count if we don't get the money. Just ask our ex-Gov.

Terry

·
Registered
131 Posts
If you have a preference for the DG 2012 date you better get your bribe to the Chitown Crew asap. We have come to a consensus on our preference, but if someone wants to make it worth our while we could change our minds. Better hurry though, our landslide votes should be cast by Friday. :)

Terry

·
Registered
131 Posts
OK, you all had your chance to swing our votes. Now its too late. I just voted and will have John and Jeff vote withing the next couple of days. That will settle it once and for all. DG 2012 will have to be the first week in June. And don't think you can try to out vote us. We will just vote again and again. It the Chicago way ya know. :)

·
Registered
25,299 Posts
Let's shut the polls down 1/1/12.
I think we should have a poll to determine when the polls should be shut down... :crazyloco::crazyloco:

Besides, 1/1/12 is Sunday, & I cannot condone closing the polls on that day for religious reasons...

I vote for that :lol:
:banghead::banghead: Don't encourage him!! :lol::lol:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts