Kawasaki World banner
181 - 200 of 209 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
An update from Chicago. My wife Jackie had a medical precedure today and thank GOD everything came out good. She is resting and apoligises for us not being able to make the Gap this year. I hope everyone made it through the week in one piece and everyone makes it home safe. I hope next year brings everyone good health and if all goes well we will attend in 2012.

·
Registered
19,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #182 ·
An update from Chicago. My wife Jackie had a medical precedure today and thank GOD everything came out good. She is resting and apoligises for us not being able to make the Gap this year. I hope everyone made it through the week in one piece and everyone makes it home safe. I hope next year brings everyone good health and if all goes well we will attend in 2012.
Glad everything went well with Jackie. She'll be in our prayers for a speedy recovery. No apologies necessary. Family always comes first. They'll always be a next time for a rallyment.

BTW check out the MAN! (Link may work. Otherwise, last 3 pics on page 20 on 6/6/11 killboy.com and first pic on page 21 on 6/6/11)

Javascript / Cookies Disabled

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Glad everything went well with Jackie. She'll be in our prayers for a speedy recovery. No apologies necessary. Family always comes first. They'll always be a next time for a rallyment.

BTW check out the MAN! (Link may work. Otherwise, last 3 pics on page 20 on 6/6/11 killboy.com and first pic on page 21 on 6/6/11)

Javascript / Cookies Disabled
Hey Buellbarian,who are the guys on Killboy that you gave us a link to?

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Glad everything went well for Jackie. Hopefully if all goes well I will see you next year.

·
Super Moderator
4,324 Posts
Nice pics Mark :thumbup: Where's everyone else's pics!? Let's see 'em boys!
Let's hear some stories, the rest of us are living through you guys that actually went! :crazyloco:

·
Registered
6,300 Posts
Hey Jeff, we're pleased Jackie's doin well.

Great to hear another rally went well, cool pics Barbi. :thefinger:

Where's the pics with Go on the back? :puzzled:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Sorry yall missed me, had a great time and the hail has my 14 shining like new.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Notes from the trip...

Rain and hail sucks, whether in the car or on the bike.. :rant:

Summer on the Ozarks, and you can pretty much guarantee afternoon showers

Even in the busy summer, after 6 pm the Dragon is pretty clear... :nana:

Getting on the back of a Wang does not require crossing your feet.. unless you are named Mike

That Dam Burger is pretty Dam good.. so is the pizza :lol:

BBQ by Go is pretty dam good as well.. even if it's Pork and not "real" beef BBQ.. git a rope! :nana:

PBR is a Deals Gap myth... or so I am told... :loco:

There are no "bad" roads in the Deals Gap area

Fontana Village is a pretty sweet place to stay... until the power goes out.. but then it is nice and peaceful and you can hear bag pipes in the night air..

No matter the situation.. good people make it all better!! :thumbup: :clap:

·
Super Moderator
4,324 Posts
Sweet pics Tex. So who all made it?

181 - 200 of 209 Posts