Kawasaki World banner
161 - 180 of 209 Posts

·
Registered
19,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #161 ·
Actually, Debi and I love Queen. I don't think many days go by one of us doesn't get in the other's face and sing, "(I) am the champion my friend." She's dang competitive, don't ya know... Sometimes I even get to be the one what specifies it.

BTW, Freddie wasn't the most masculine man in the world.

·
Registered
25,373 Posts
Actually, Debi and I love Queen. I don't think many days go by one of us doesn't get in the other's face and sing, "(I) am the champion my friend." She's dang competitive, don't ya know... Sometimes I even get to be the one what specifies it.

BTW, Freddie wasn't the most masculine man in the world.
Yer funny...

Yup, Freddie Mercury wuzzn't no Chuck Norris... :lol::lol:

·
Registered
6,300 Posts
I concur with the Bulgarian on this point!! Just do it!! Sell that cute little dildo for ticket money on a jet over here!! :lol::lol:

Seriously - I'm sorry to see several folks have had to drop out, but sometimes things happen... ALL you guys will be there in spirit, I know... :king::king:
I will certainly be there in spirit, which by the way, is much better than actually being at work!!! :rant:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Can't wait for well needed vacation I'll probly come up mid week like wed & thurs maybe stay till friday. Don't know yet.

·
Registered
19,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #167 ·
I'm now sitting in the lobby of Fontana Village. First one here maybe. Headed down to Wildwood Cafe for some beer and a burger.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
we are here! Spoke with Barbarian... wife and I drove up and down the Dragon in the car so she can know what to expect.. it was raining, stopped and cleared some branches off 28.. checked out Fontana Dam... :mfclap:

·
Registered
75 Posts
I wasn't able to make it out today. Everyone backed out and I had to buy a new smart phone and $400 worth of tools to start my new job next week. If for some reason Im off one or 2 days this week (lack of hours the reason I got my new job) then I might try to meet up with y'all to ride for a few hours. Barbarian, you seem to have internet up there so if I find out I'm off I'll PM you on here and see about where to meet up with y'all the next day. Be safe and have fun!

·
Registered
19,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #171 ·
I wasn't able to make it out today. Everyone backed out and I had to buy a new smart phone and $400 worth of tools to start my new job next week. If for some reason Im off one or 2 days this week (lack of hours the reason I got my new job) then I might try to meet up with y'all to ride for a few hours. Barbarian, you seem to have internet up there so if I find out I'm off I'll PM you on here and see about where to meet up with y'all the next day. Be safe and have fun!
10-4. Hope you can make it.

·
Registered
19,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #175 ·
Don't anyone make fun of Go. We all stop at Fugitive Dam. Then Goo's 12 wouldn't start. He had to ride beeotch on the Wang back to his cabin to get his trailer. I'll probably get the blame for that!

·
Registered
19,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #177 ·
Tex you should have pushed Go's clapped out 12 off the bridge when you had the chance.

·
Registered
19,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #179 ·
You should tell how he got on the back of the Wang! I'd give 1000 to have it on vid.

·
Registered
19,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #180 ·
Back home from DG2011. Had a great time as usual. Thanks Mike, Brenda, Hayden, Jim and Kelly! Wished I could have stayed longer. Can't wait until next year.

161 - 180 of 209 Posts