Kawasaki World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me and my 02 red 12r and my buddy 02 gixxer 1k were doing our weekly run of the gap today and ran up on two hayabuttuglys about a third way thru.They saw us coming and tried to pick up the pace to no avail.02 gixxer and i blow off the slower of the two immediatly and set out for the other guy.Eddy on the 02 gixxer can really ride and what he did next just about made blow snot in my helmet.If any of you are familiar with the gap,about a third of the way thru is a semi fast left sweeper with picnic table on right.As you come thru the sweeper there is a short straght.Well,as we came out of the sweeper,he wheelies past the busa at about 70mph andi'm talking almost straight up not just lifting the front a little.I'm LMAO and right on the busa's ass .My pass was more conventional.Out braked the busa on a down hill, got on the outside of him on one the 180 switchbacks and out accelerated him up the hill.More to come

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
But nobody can ever finish a story around here..... Least I finish mine the same night..... Of course I haven't bagged the Les yet so....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts