Kawasaki World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got to the store and they showed up a couple minutes later.Unbelievable amount of bikes for a weekday. counted bikes from 13 different states.Started talking to the busa pilots,real nice guys,one from New joysy and one from florida.Guy from florida had just got his so he was excused.Guy from joysy said he had done some racing but we just about scared the shit out of them.He was really impressed with his busa's power but couldnt really show what it could do on the dragon.Being the curious type i suggested the cherahola to see the mighty busa spred her wings.Well,same story different road.Did about two thirds of the skyway and headed back to Robbinsville and ate at a diner called Phillips,great food at great price.Guy from joysy cuoldnt believe he got to eat like this for 4.99 so he tipped the good looking cherokee waitress with blue contacts 5.00 bucks.Botton line is the 12 is a much more refined sport bike with more horsepwer if you keep it up around 8-10k and is 10-20 times better looking.Gixxer 1k is the ultimate twisty bike but i'm to big

·
Registered
19,235 Posts
Hey Brain, This is important. If I remember right, Deal's Gap is in dry counties (both NC and TN). Correct? If so, where the hell is the closest place to get good beer (i.e., Pabsts) and liquor?

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Grest story with a very nice ending...

I want a better description of the waitron...? :lol:

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Grest story with a very nice ending...

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Great story with a very nice ending...

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
never really gave it much thought

since we live close we never camp at the gap.I live in Knoxville and the place we camp is in Cruso N.C at the Blue Ridge Motorcycle campground.We haul in our liquor or beer from Waynesville.If you have never camped here i highly recommend it but don't go on the weekend,the traffic on the Blue Ridge is miserable on weekends

·
Registered
12,494 Posts
We stayed in a cabin in Cruso last year when we went whitewater rafting

I did not think anyone else had ever heard of that place :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
19,235 Posts
I can see right now I'm going to have to leave my underwear at home to have room for beer.

·
Registered
344 Posts
You can get beer at the BP/Village market on 321 just south of the Foothills Parkway.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts