Kawasaki World banner

Disappearing Lisence Plate

3K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  UK12 
G
#1 ·
#4 ·
#6 ·
MD Wright, Inc. (makers of the tail light "Integrator") also makes one of these. They call it the Eclipse. It's been out for a yesar or so but I've yet to see....(or is that not see?) one.
One other thing I've noticed. If you turn your license plate up at an angle just a little and put some of those reflective buttons with wing nuts on to secure the plate it is almost impossible to read the plate unless you are standing a few feet away. And it's a lot cheaper than $75.

</p>

#7 ·
Don't know about your part of the country but here in AZ we have a little thing called photo radar. They put these trucks around curves and in parking lots near roads. Some places you know where they put them all the time. Others, you don't know until you get your photo snapped.

This thing would work awesome! I'm gonna get one and tell you about it soon.

TRIG
AZ Fast

</p>

#16 ·
Hey I like this! Here we have these cameras that take 2 pictures of your ass at 1/2 second intervals. What I need is this thing hooked up to a light sensor like you have on a wireless slave electronic flash gun. They flash at the same time as the flash on your camera. hmm got me thinking.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.