Kawasaki World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting all the ducks (no pun intended) in a row to buy my Ducati 999 next spring.

I'm a Kaw guy, I bleed Green and I'm not selling the 12 but I got a major thing for the 999.

I've wanted a Duc for a long time, I guess next spring is as good a time as any!

Thats all.

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
Yep, and after sipping Cappucino's for a few years you'll be telling us that you want a Gold Wing. :lol:

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Nonthing wrong Blitz, I have a thing for RC51's If I ever get my duck's in a row I'd come up there with a RC51 and my 12, And blow your fairing's off both bike's. :lol:

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
I like duc's also im just too tall.. If I got all mine in a row I would add a Busa to the fam

·
Registered
166 Posts
new bike

i say you should get a gsx-r 1000. i have a 2k gsx-r 750 and it is just awesome. i hear the 1000 is allot of fun.

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
I want the Bostrom replica but its something I'll never have....

·
Registered
19,235 Posts
Yep, and after sipping Cappucino's for a few years you'll be telling us that you want a Gold Wing.
And, Dale, just what exactly is wrong with a Goldwang? :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
9,974 Posts
I STEPPED ON A DUCK LAST NIGHT... would somebody please clean
my shoe for me....oh, you mean a Duc....they're cool...but what
are you going to do about the sound...

bla bla bla, bla bla bla, or better....chug chug chug. If I keep this up,
I'll be drinking more beer, and it's only 8:30 AM!!!!

Maybe that's why so many Ducati riders drink beer!

·
Registered
690 Posts
Get it Blitz! You won't regret it.

I have never been a big fan of Ducatis. They looked good, but I never thought they were worth it..... until a friend of mine picked up one the Mike Hailwood replicas. I have a reasonable amount of seat time on it, and I can tell you that his bike completely changed my attitude toward Ducati. VERY well built, smooth handling and high seating position make the bike feel like you could never possibly have any clearance issues. In corners where the 12 seems to be close to the tarmac, the Hailwood feels like it has miles to go.

Anyway, since then I have looked at Ducati in a different light. When the 999 came out, I LOVED it. Out of all my friends, I was the only one..... and they all liked Ducati to begin with. I want one so bad, but I don't have enough money to have both the 12R and the Duc.... and I am not sellling the 12R unless I get out completely. I say if you have the cash.... GOR FOR IT! I just want to see lots of pics when you do. :)

BTW, what is the plural form of Ducati.... is it Ducati or Ducatis? :) :lol:

·
Registered
19,235 Posts
I think it's great to have multiple bikes. But, the biggest drawback is having to split up the money pool for mods.

·
Registered
9,974 Posts
Yep....yellow and silver is hot!!!! what am I saying!!!!!

Kawi Kawi kawi!!!! Oooooh, yellow and silver is hot!!!!

It's like being in a roomful of hot chicks!!! which one, which one
which one....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts