Kawasaki World banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Kawasaki zx12r 2003
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, Im new to the forum and thought to reach out for some help regarding an ecu flash. I have a zx12r 2003 with stock headers and the core drilled out, carbon muffler. If you can let me know what my options are that will be great. Btw I'm in Melbourne, Australia.

Thanks
Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive tail & brake light Trunk Motor vehicle

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
I think KZScott on this forum will be your go to man. He certainly does A1,A2 flashes and I think B model 12's as well.
Other than that Powercommander units. I have PC3 and Ignition Module on my 1287 build A1 & it's been dyno'ed, so that is another option. Depends on what you want flashed in the ecu - derestrict everything or just tuning.

Don.

·
Registered
Kawasaki zx12r 2003
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for that. I tried to message him but the platform wouldn't allow me because I'm still new to the forum. I'm looking to derestrict everything on the ecu

·
Registered
6,372 Posts
Hi yes I flash the 16 bit ecus. 00-03

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
You can also try to find old Power Commander IIIr it has an option to change ignition timming.
Its already built in so You can save on it some cash.
There are plenty of maps to it also with Muzzy iginition timming which makes huge difference.
Guys I have a pc3r to sell. It was on my a1. It has a custom map for a Micron full system. You think 125 bucks is fair.
314-440-77seven seven. St. Louis

1 - 9 of 9 Posts