1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
19,254 Posts
Dang and hard! Well. Putin snagged Crimea too. Who would have thought he had such good taste? Next he'll be riding a 1999 Buell Carbon Fiber Extreme factory limited edition. Then I'll pay him a visit and shove a hammer and sickle up his ex KGB butt and hard.

·
Registered
18,690 Posts

·
Registered
18,690 Posts
Dang and hard! Well. Putin snagged Crimea too. Who would have thought he had such good taste? Next he'll be riding a 1999 Buell Carbon Fiber Extreme factory limited edition. Then I'll pay him a visit and shove a hammer and sickle up his ex KGB butt and hard.
LULZ are being had. Putin probably rides a Urinal.

·
Registered
25,371 Posts
First it's Belgian InBev buying Bud; now Russians own PBR/Schlitz... Maybe we don't do beer right...

I'm still drinking Sam Adams until the Haitians buy it!! :squint::squint:

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Coors is still made right here in the Rocky Mountains in Golden, CO. about 20 miles from my house.

In Blitz's opinion there is only one beer, the one brewed with pure Rocky Mountain water.

:)

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
Coors is the SHIT. Goes down like water. Very fast. It's my number 4 fallback, or a every once in a while crave. I gotta have my Dos Equis for my go-to.

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
Yea. The Amber is good shit too. I'll go with either or. Bottom shelf of my fridge is stocked with both at all times...:thumbup:

·
Registered
577 Posts
Idle prattle.

Real knee draggers consume Three Olives vodka in the flavor and mixer of their choice. Note that this behavior (behaviour) is exactly mirrored by carrier qualified combat pilots.

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
I guess I just ain't quite to knee dragger status just yet...:lol:

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
Never heard of that before...special to sconni? I ride over there lots...never seen before...

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Only **** and women don't drink Coors.

Are you guys saying you are all women?

:)

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
Well. I know another group who don't drink Coors. Warewolves. :crackup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts