Kawasaki World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy and I took an awesome 4200 mile bike trip from Sacramento, California through Nevada, Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Wyoming, and Utah. I Rode my Kawasaki Concours 14, and he was on his BMW R1150 RT. We both took a bunch of video on the trip; me with a hand held, and he with a Go Pro. When we got back, he spent about a week of hard work editing both of our footage into a pretty cool short video.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'm only 2 mins in and enjoying every second. Great vid guys!!

Gone 1/2 across country - twice. From Texas to SC. Once with a Ninja 600 that had no seat. Had a tire blowout in LA. Slept in a truckstop overnight.

That was fun.

Next time was on my magenta ZX-11D. Twin ram air intakes. Jet kit with HUGE needles and Muzzy full system. What a rocket!!

So many good memories!! :thumbup:

If I ever head out to sunny CA will have to look you guys up!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sweet! Yeah, I had to sleep in a construction site in Winnemucca, Nevada one time because I had gone through all the money in my checking account, and my bank wouldn't let me access my savings account from out of state. I only had $300 cash on me and had to make it all the way back to Ca from Montana!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts