Kawasaki World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know we all have our favorite exhaust systems but what do you think is the best sounding(tightest, crisp,mellow, deep) end can you have heard? I am keeping my Micron Serpant header but need a new end can. Going to order tomorrow afternoon and want some input from you guys.

·
Registered
18,644 Posts
When I replace my system, I am going with that Hindle like King runs on his. I don't care what it sounds like, as long as it hauls nutz. :D

·
Registered
759 Posts
I'm with MW... The Muzzy has the threaded screws so that you can remove the baffle for the night of the Harley shows!!!...Let them hear you and show them who is Fastest and Loudest...

CrotchRocket

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ghengis...the Micron can has blown apart. the Micron label has rattled the rivets loose so that is quite noisy. The rubber gaskets holding the thing together has over heated and one end completely gone. Now exhaust flows everywhere but out the end . I don't care if they waranty the thing or not, I am not puting that cheesy thing back on. Keeping the header on though but want a good can that sounds tight, deep, powerful, barks alot but not too much, and one I can rebuild without rivets or cheesy rubber gaskets.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
micron TI can has 7000 miles and just started that rattling shit! it has such great sound though!!!!!! not sure what I will do for next season :?:

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I might be going with a Lazer end can. waiting for dude to e-mail back with specs.

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey Ghengis...were BAM neihbors so ya got to help me with this can decision. :lol: :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts