Kawasaki World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone put a tape measure on the physical dimensions of the twin fans
on a 12? B model?
Hav a small custom rad and the A model fan is to big.
Even a small 600 fan might work?

Thanks!!!!

cmg

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Can someone put a tape measure on the physical dimensions of the twin fans
on a 12? B model?
Hav a small custom rad and the A model fan is to big.
Even a small 600 fan might work?

Thanks!!!!

cmg
Do you mean tank to tank dimensions ? if so I will go to work tomorrow and check . I will also check the 2 fans ( end to end) if needed .

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you mean tank to tank dimensions ? if so I will go to work tomorrow and check . I will also check the 2 fans ( end to end) if needed .
I cut down a stock rad to 5 inch. So I need a suggestion for a cooling fan. I was thinking the dual fans are smaller? I want to run 1 fan. So I'm looking for the outside diameter.

cmg

·
Registered
6,306 Posts
a zx14 fan measures about 7.5 in across, might be bigger than the B model 12 fans?

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, I decided to run over real quick and check, because I am likely forget.

The outside diameter of the blade is 6 and 5/8" across, and there is a screen guard on one side that is another 1/2" past the blade.
Thanks!!!

I need a fan that is about 5" across..:headscratch:
How about a 600 or 250?

cmg

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
I'm only guessing here, but how about 12volt computer case fans, some have variable speed. I don't know how they would fair in the rain though.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
The only other fan I can think of is a vtr 1000 firestorm fan ? they have two small rad's on them and small thermo fan's ?

·
Registered
289 Posts
I have 2 of the muzzy replacement fans that im not using. Since they dont have shrouds, you could cut them to whatever size you want. Let me know if ur interested

1 - 18 of 18 Posts