Kawasaki World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a few odds and ends for my ZX12R to put it back to normal after buying it back this past fall.

I need the following:

*Lower Radiator Bracket, the one by the oil filter.
*Coolant reservoir bracket, the one that bolts to the countershaft sprocket cover
*Bottom fairing bracket, one in the middle, not sure how to describe it other than it is pretty flat?
*Also looking for at least 3 springs for my Akrapovic exhaust, that secure the header to the manifolds by the cylinder head

Figured I'd see here before buying new. Thanks for your assistance.

·
Registered
649 Posts
I am looking for a few odds and ends for my ZX12R to put it back to normal after buying it back this past fall.

I need the following:

*Lower Radiator Bracket, the one by the oil filter.
*Coolant reservoir bracket, the one that bolts to the countershaft sprocket cover
*Bottom fairing bracket, one in the middle, not sure how to describe it other than it is pretty flat?
*Also looking for at least 3 springs for my Akrapovic exhaust, that secure the header to the manifolds by the cylinder head

Figured I'd see here before buying new. Thanks for your assistance.
I should have those (except the Akra springs) among my piles of parts (see the pictures). If you care to look through my pics, identify and point them out to me, then I will price them for ya!

SEE ALL MY ZX-12R PARTS HERE: ZX-12R Parts Photos by Davieboy9 | Photobucket

1 - 2 of 2 Posts