Kawasaki World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few small parts lying around since i sold my 12 a few days ago. figured id see if anyone wanted them before i forget about them. I have a good condition double bubble style dark tinted windscreen. Not sure on a brand, bought it online and it fits and looks good. Minor scuffs mostly from cleaning it. Also have a stock radiator cap. Swingarm spools that are used for a rear stand. some chrome peeling, could sand and paint or use as is. Comes with bolts. New set of Carbon look bar ends with bolts. Can sell all for low price, or individually. I believe the windscreen will only fit 2000 and 2001, and not the newer models but you can double check. Everything else should be interchangeable. Let me know, Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey saxman,

Id do $40 plus shipping for everything. I still have the box that the windscreen came in, i can use that and fit the other few items in it as well. Ill try and get a shipping quote tomorrow.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone else? $40 plus shipping takes the lot. I can try and get a shipping quote. Stuffs just lying around now that the bike is sold.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey, just realized i also have a brand new set of front brake pads both sides. They are volar motorsports HH sintered pads. Comparable to ebc HH pads, ive had good experiences with these in the past. Bought for my bike but never installed and sold the bike. Id add them into the package, $50 for everything listed above and the pads + shipping. Let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ill box everything up and head to the post office tomorrow after work for a shipping quote to your zip code.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Shipping quote to your zipcode for basic shipping is $14 and change. The quicker option is $21. Its due to the size of the box because of the windscreen but everything else also fits in the box so it works out best this way i think. If your still interested let me know, id be able to ship it out tomorrow morning if you wanted to paypal me. Thanks

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump. To anyone else interested id do $50 for everything listed plus $10 shipping in the states. These are just laying around figure someone could use them. Let me know.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump, going through my things and found i still had all these parts in a box. Im moving and not taking it with me. Anyone want them, ill do $30 plus shipping on everything listed above. Shipping should be $10-$15 depending where your located and due to the dimensions of the box. Pretty good deal for whats listed. Windscreen alone should be worth that. Anyway let me know, need gone asap or they might get thrown out when i leave.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts