Kawasaki World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking at the ZX-14/ZX-14R for several years. I finally pulled the plug and picked one up last week. I got rid of my Ducati 1199S and ZX-12R. I don't ride enough to justify having 2 bikes (Let's see how long that lasts). BTW, I already removed the reflectors. The bike has good power and is very stable. A lot smoother and easier to ride than the Ducati.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Nice bike! Good call Mark! I too sold my Ducati 1098 and bought a 09 Monster edition ZX-14. I absolutely love it. I just turned 50 yrs old. & could not ride that torture rack anymore. The 14 is so much more comfortable and a pure pleasure to ride! Pretty Freaking Fast too!
I'm a happy camper!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm also looking at buying one exactly that colour, I really don't know what to expect because my last two bikes were a 2010 vmax and a 2012 vaquero. I also like to take my kids for a ride once and a while, I guess that's what's making it hard for me to decide.
Any opinions?

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
I went on a road trip last year and road my daughter on the back for hours. It was not a problem at all. We were both comfortable.

Lou

·
Registered
136 Posts
I have been looking at the ZX-14/ZX-14R for several years. I finally pulled the plug and picked one up last week. I got rid of my Ducati 1199S and ZX-12R. I don't ride enough to justify having 2 bikes (Let's see how long that lasts). BTW, I already removed the reflectors. The bike has good power and is very stable. A lot smoother and easier to ride than the Ducati.

love that colour scheme

·
Registered
571 Posts
I'm also looking at buying one exactly that colour, I really don't know what to expect because my last two bikes were a 2010 vmax and a 2012 vaquero. I also like to take my kids for a ride once and a while, I guess that's what's making it hard for me to decide.
Any opinions?

the guy who previously owned mine rode alot with his wife. he swapped a connie seat as it was more comfy for both

·
Registered
6,306 Posts
i like the red foremans.

·
Registered
3 Posts

Very nice bike, i happen to have one in that exact same color scheme and I am from Dallas but currently reside in California.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts