Kawasaki World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't got to ride with any big bikes there are none around here... But a buddy of mine has a 929 I smack all the time... Tonight I got a chance to see one in action... I said go he went then I chased him down like a dog without the juice.... I know no big deal... Just the first time I got to play with one... I think it will take or be damn close to a 929..... Like to see my two buddys hook up... Think I push for it......

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No I just got to go riding with something other than cruisers for a change.... No big sportbikes in my area... The biggest honda and Kawasaki in this town is a ZX9 or 929.... I just haven't had the chance to smack the 9 till tonight... This town sucks for sportbikes.. They got no 12's or Blackbirds in at all last year.. Oh they got a ZRX1200... :lol:

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
Your town sounds like mine. My 12, an FZR1000, that is it for sportbikes. A couple of Bandit 12's too.

·
Registered
544 Posts
if i read your post subject correctly... you said you beat up on a zx9..well i look at that as beaten up on your little brother...no one enjoys doing it but sometimes you have to show him who's boss :lol:

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Lezbo Tamer

Rich maybe if you would quit huffing the NOS and chasing the lesbians, you would have time to notice all the bigger bikes in your area. :D :D On second thought, do whatever makes you happy. :D

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Theres not any thats just the thing.... :lol: The area I am from the biggest town in the county is 13,000 or a bit over..... And the shops don't carry any of the big bikes.... If you asked about a ZX12 or a Blackbird they say.... Well we can get them.... But they never have them.... The bastards...... As for the nos lesbian thing sounds fun doesn't it.... :lol:

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
Sounds like those shops suck. I have never rode a ZX-9R. I would like to though. Just to see what they are like.

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
Sounds like a fun time Rich. Too bad no bigger bikes though.
I'd race anything if they really wanted to. In fact...a gixxer 750 wanted to get spanked by me tonight on the interstate. At first he pulled over to let me by. Then he could see no decals on the right side so he climbs on my ass. No cars in front and I notice he is going to pass me while I am in the passing lane. Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...don't think so. I nailed it and pulled ahead very quick like. All in fun.... :lol:

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Hey Richard

You need to come to Indy because there's a lot of big bikes around here. It's definately a Gixxer 1000 and Hayabugly town that's for sure. Also a fair share of R1's here too. I get so many questions and compliments on my 12 that I just stand out in the crowd. Nobody has ever asked if I wanted to race. Wonder why? :D There is one guy that just got one of the Augusta MV's that has a Ferrari motor in it or something like that. It has 4 pipes coming out the back of it and sounds sweet.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts