Kawasaki World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
JB is a talented guy, shame to see him out of a job. I doubt if he's short of a few quid.
I recon Rossi is just clutching at straws now. I recon another load of fourths is the best he can hope for next year.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Yep Rossi is trying to find something else to blame for his 'now' lack of talent !

I do feel for him a Very little bit , he was young when he started and the teams must of kept him like a little kid . Imo he is just going to make a fool of him self if he keeps this up , time for him to retire before he hurts himself or others trying to stick with the faster riders.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Retire? He won a race this year and has finished on the podium a few times. Although normally not as fast as the top three, he still can compete.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Retire? He won a race this year and has finished on the podium a few times. Although normally not as fast as the top three, he still can compete.
Stop trying to fool your self mark , the only time he gets anywhere is when everyone has fallen off or made a Very bad choice of tyres !!:thefinger:
PS if he is competitive , why is he at least 10 seconds behind the top riders in a race ,FFS the CRT have beaten him in a race , Think before you crawl !!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Stop trying to fool your self mark , the only time he gets anywhere is when everyone has fallen off or made a Very bad choice of tyres !!:thefinger:
PS if he is competitive , why is he at least 10 seconds behind the top riders in a race ,FFS the CRT have beaten him in a race , Think before you crawl !!
Part of winning is staying on the bike and having the correct bike setup and correct tires. Managing tires is part of the game. Rossi is still competitive, meaning he beats most of the field regularly. He is nowhere near dominant like he used to be though.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I used to root against Rossi when he was dominating. I hate to see one person win all the time. I like to see multiple winners during the season.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts