Kawasaki World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I HAVE A 2002 zx12 ENGINE AS REMOVED FORM A GOOD RUNNING BIKE - BEFORE IT GOT WRECKED - MINOR SCUFFS, COMES WITH ECU , REGULATOR , THROTTLE BODIES , ENGINE HARNESS , MAIN HARNESS. VALVE COVER NEEDS MINOR REPAIRED OR REPLACED. CAN SEND PICTURES TO YOUR E-MAIL. PRICE IS 1525.00 PLUS SHIPPING. E-MAIL -- [email protected] --FOR SHIPPING QUOTE TO YOUR ZIP. THANK YOU

·
Registered
10 Posts
I HAVE A ZX12 ENGINE AS REMOVED FORM A GOOD RUNNING BIKE - BEFORE IT GOT WRECKED - MINOR SCUFFS, COMES WITH ECU , REGULATOR , THROTTLE BODIES , ENGINE HARNESS , MAIN HARNESS. VALVE COVER NEEDS MINOR REPAIRED OR REPLACED. CAN SEND PICTURES TO YOUR E-MAIL. PRICE IS 1525.00 PLUS SHIPPING. E-MAIL -- [email protected] --FOR SHIPPING QUOTE TO YOUR ZIP. THANK YOU
Can you send me Pictures of the engine please to [email protected]

whats the condition of the engine clutch disk ect and miles on it. is it stock or has work done to it ?

Julian

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have a 2002 zx12 engine as removed form a good running bike - before it got wrecked - minor scuffs, comes with ecu , regulator , throttle bodies , engine harness , main harness. Valve cover needs minor repaired or replaced. Can send pictures to your e-mail. Price is 1525.00 plus shipping. E-mail -- [email protected] --for shipping quote to your zip. Thank you

engine sold--sold--sold--sold

1 - 5 of 5 Posts