·
Registered
6,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats the current stage 1. Stay tuned for stage 2 pics, maybe next week. these are complete bolt on kits that fit the 14 and 14R. theres an optional full exh system with carbon can or shorty ss. They make around 260 hp on pump (6 psi on the 14 and 4 psi on the 14R). The stage 2 is for a built motor and replaces the fmu with a secondary injector setup (very nice billet stuff that goes in the air box) and a microtech (with a few other small changes). It uses all of the same basic components and will make over 400 hp, so its very easy to upgrade the stage 1 kit into a 2 if you get tired of 260 hp. Im hoping enough people will start asking about a stage 3 kit to put one into production!

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Is this kit hidden in any way? I know it is very hard to hide the whole kit but as long as it's not to obvious that would be great. It's there a link to the price?

·
Registered
394 Posts
That header looks real cheap built in a shed with a arc welder ,if your going to invest why not go bigcc his stuff is just amazing

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I dont think the website is updated yet. with the full pipe, it fits behind the bodywork, just part of the air filter sticks out. if you go with the black coating on everything its a lot harder to notice the charge pipes.

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pricing starts at $5250
we had a 14r put down over 270 today on pump gas. through a full exh and shorty can. sounds awesome. Be sure to tell Richard that Scott recommended you :D

·
Registered
394 Posts
Pricing starts at $5250
we had a 14r put down over 270 today on pump gas. through a full exh and shorty can. sounds awesome. Be sure to tell Richard that Scott recommended you :D
Hi is it have ball berings turbo ,and we had a 14r.. you working at Richards in on ?

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Garret Dual Ball Bearing turbo that will support over 400hp ;)

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Im not putting down Seans stuff, you are the only guy making insults. Im just spreading the word about a current kit that some of the members may not be aware of. We dont even have pics of the stage 2 upgrade yet, but it has been done, and the owner made over 400(built motor) i dont know all the details. it was before i started here though. we should have the stage 2 pics done soon.

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Richard would have done the original testing, Im not sure what exactly that entailed, but hes been doing this stuff for awhile :)

·
Registered
394 Posts
Im not putting down Seans stuff, you are the only guy making insults. Im just spreading the word about a current kit that some of the members may not be aware of. We dont even have pics of the stage 2 upgrade yet, but it has been done, and the owner made over 400(built motor) i dont know all the details. it was before i started here though. we should have the stage 2 pics done soon.
Insults just stateing what the pics look like on the header thats all .did not mean to step on any toes,read a lot of your older posts and bigcc was allways top of your list.

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
looks like you missed a lot of posts. Most of the turbo stuff ive made in the past was based on RCC and NLR stuff. Theres some very fast turbo 12 stuff in the uk done by Bigcc. we should see how my stuff stacks up when i finish my lsr bike.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Insults just stateing what the pics look like on the header thats all .did not mean to step on any toes,read a lot of your older posts and bigcc was allways top of your list.

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Like i said, you must have missed a lot, i talk about most of the brands out there

this is what you street/track warriors need. this is the shorty muffler option. 2.5 in ID. a regular 2.25 wont flow enough

·
Registered
394 Posts
Don't know how I how I got 2 posts weird ,must have missed some post still reading the old posts on site when ever time allows.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts