Kawasaki World banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spy photos from the Demo ride....

When his wife was shown this photo she said...

"I told him when we get mine home he better keep both wheels on the ground. This is not a toy!" :D

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
That pic reminds me a 'mature' lady driving a Wing in Daytona a few years ago. The wife, I and few friends just got done having dinner and were walking out to the parking lot. A group of 'Wingers' were saddling up and leaving. The 'mature' (60ish) lady was riding shotgun in the group.. pulled out on to the street. Stopped, looked back at us.... nailed that beast and did the most perfect 'wheelie' for several hundred feet!!!!!!

One of the 'elders' of our group said that gave him the biggest woodie he ever had!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
19,235 Posts
Gawd! Hey! Check it out. He's sitting on the back seat.

I flipped out a bunch of cars riding on the back seat one time. I set the cruise control at 65 mph, moved to the back seat, held on the seat hand rails, looked down nodding my head, and pretended to be asleep. I had on a dark face shield so they couldn't see me actually watching the road. They started blowing the horn trying to wake me. I snapped my head up, shook it a time or two, stretched my arms up and out, then acted like I went back to sleep.

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Tell the truth the only reason you was in the back seat was because Debi was driving... :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
19,235 Posts
Debi was not invited. She was home cleaning house, washing clothes, fixing something to eat, making margaritas, and putting on a teddie. Hey! I wonder who was coming over?

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
:lol: I'll tell ya that wang is one nice ride. Dang I wish I'd tryed that wheelie. :lol:

·
Registered
18,639 Posts
I never thought a Wang would need a wheelie bar!! Look at the expression on the face of the rider! :shock:

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
Them pipes are gonna be Xpensive to replace, if that were a real picture. I think Rich has been photo-Chopping again? :lol:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts