Kawasaki World banner

1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
**** WARNING: This post will be long, continue at your own risk!!****

I'd like to begin by saying Thank you to J*** (garth's jockey) for giving the real story behind all this and I would also like to apologize to him for bringing his name into this situation. I have the utmost respect and admiration for J*** as a man and a racer. J***, if you're reading this, please forgive me... I know you prefer to keep a low profile.

Here's the real deal about Garth285 as of 2:12pm EST when his own jockey gave
the REAL story.

LIE #1

Garth285 wrote:
my 04 with stock bodywork did 193mph in the 9/10th's with said jockey above with just race cam and thin head gasket, degreed cams, short VS's and BST wheels.
Repeating the Lie
the 193 was on a stock bore motor with exactly what I just said a .45mm head gasket, kawi intake race, stock exh, degreed to 107/103 to be exact if you wanna know. head was not decked and just had my exhaust and pc3 than and a good tune. this was with **** on it going from a 1st gear roll. Ask him himself about it.....
(Thanks for the advice!!)

J*** said:
I went 193mph on that bike with the 1051cc engine in the 9/10th's

Lie #2

Garth285 wrote:
I've raced jordan numerous times.... I raced him a while back when he hadent broguht it to sal and I beat him pretty decently and then the "jockey" rode it and He pulled out on me until I caught him in 5th gear... my bike had the low 1st gear in it which made it hard to handle at times... never the less I caught him on the top end. The other time I rode him I think Jordan brought his bike down to Sal and had him do some more stuff... With Jordan on it I dont think he had the right gearing for the job and I caught him again right up top but Jordan pulled out on me pretty damn hard.
J*** said:
I raced Garth285 with my stock engine GSX-R1000 against him on his 1051cc ZX-10R N/A vs N/A. I beat Garth285 by 10-15 bikelengths and went 188mph on GPS. Garth285 on his 1051cc 10R runs around 185mph N/A, with ALL his goodies.

Race #2 I got on Jordan's bike and went 187mph on GPS, Garth285 rode his ZX-1051R and beats me by BLOWING BY ME right before the finishline.

Garth, explain to me how you were able to make up 10-15 bike lengths on Juan who ran the same MPH both times.... and then pull enough MPH in 6th gear to "Blow by him" when he was going 2-3mph faster than your average N/A speed? To "Blow by" someone at those speeds, you need to be doing at least 3-5mph faster than they are. Funny, you run around 194mph on your 1051cc 10R WITH the 40 shot of Nitrous.... sounds like that was exactly the speed you were running in order to make up the bikelengths and "Blow by" a guy running 187mph.

You DID have the 10oz nitrous bottle in the tailsection, despite this...

LIE #3

Garth285 wrote:
I'm not a liar and I will say the race how it was I owned 2 nitrous bottles, one was a 10oz bottle which hasnet been on the bike in about a year cause it had a broken seal and the 1.25lbs bottle that can only fit on the side of my bike..
Broken seal? Yeah, I'm sure!!! More like a broken story.... I bet you've been telling everyone that "broken seal" line for a long time. Nice little insurance plan to make sure you don't look like a chump when a guy with 1/2 your mods beats you in front of all your friends by a buslength.

Garth285, I gave you the opportunity to come clean... but if you're going to continue lying through your teeth and then run away with your tail between your legs when you see the truth starting to come out.... I'm going to have to throw you under the bus with all the other cheaters and liars.

You asked why I care in another thread, allow me to give you a complete answer to that question.

I care because there is a set of unwritten rules in racing. They are unwritten because they are universally UNDERSTOOD by everyone that goes out and competes. Doesn't matter if it's on the street or at the track... us racers live by this honor code.

No Lying
No Cheating
No Excuses

You have a lot of guys who drop a lot of money, time, and effort into their bikes. They spill blood, sweat, and tears to get their speeds. They risk their lives over and over again racing... and they do it under the assumption that everyone is playing fair. When you cheat or lie in order to get easy wins on someone who would have normally beaten you, it takes away all that hard work.

That is a big no-no and it will not be tolerated.

We are all Brothers in Speed, we all want to win... but if you can't win you need to take the loss like a man, figure out what you need to improve on, and come back to try again another day. If that doesn't work, then accept your place in the pecking order or stay home. If you're going to use the nitrous, don't lie about it in order to save your ego... If you're going to use a big motor, don't lie about it to impress your friends or people on the internet.

Garthman, you are NOT slick... you will NOT fool guys who've been racing the 9/10th's since before you hit puberty. The fact that you will sit here on the internet and sling all these lies to hype yourself up is not only insulting, it's disgusting.

Shame on you Garth285, Shame on you...

·
Banned
5,436 Posts
Drop it like its HAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
I wouldn't hold your breath as far as changing any opinions on 10R.Net...

It seems that a lot of those guys swing from Garth285's nutsack like it's a jungle gym...

They can't tell the difference between a typo, and an intentional fabrication...

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I wouldn't hold your breath as far as changing any opinions on 10R.Net...

It seems that a lot of those guys swing from Garth285's nutsack like it's a jungle gym...

They can't tell the difference between a typo, and an intentional fabrication...

It's not that they can't tell, they damn right refuse to believe it despite the fact that he's been making that same "typo" error on 3 different forums over the span of a week. What do you expect? He's their number 1 guy over there... their "Top Dog". You really think they want to come to terms with the fact that they've been slobbing on the cock of a liar and cheater for all this time?!

Just like he neglected to mention the 4.6mm stroker crank in the original parts list. He remebered to put the SS brake lines and front straps down though! Just like he keeps forgetting to mention his +2mm piston kit when he talks about Juan's 193mph N/A 9/10th's run.

What a clown....

·
Registered
264 Posts
It's not that they can't tell, they damn right refuse to believe it despite the fact that he's been making that same "typo" error on 3 different forums over the span of a week.
This is what got me involved in the issue. A typo is a typo... We are all human. But GEEZ... The same typo multiple times on multiple sites?? :headscratch:

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
I think it goes a little deeper than that "typo" from what Shiphteey posted...

But I can see a "typo". But I can't see posting the same thing, and embellishing it even more, after it has been pointed out to you (and you agree) that you are mistaken.

Aside from any of that, it's pretty obvious that no one with real racing experience is backing this guy up. If their #1 guy is going 185 mph on a built 1051...well, what else can you say to that?

I invite this guy and his supporters to come to a sanctioned racing event, and then we can see where the chips fall. Who knows? Maybe he will turn out to be the real deal...or maybe not.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is what got me involved in the issue. A typo is a typo... We are all human. But GEEZ... The same typo multiple times on multiple sites?? :headscratch:
Forget the "typo", that's just ONE of the strings in his web of lies....

He might be able to pull the wool over the eyes of the guys on 10R.net... but he sure as hell isn't going to get away with that garbage HERE.

I guess that makes me a "Douche bag"? lol

·
Banned
101 Posts
wowwwww you must have no life.... ok yes juan did 1934 on my bike in the 9/10ths on my 1051 motor but he did 200.2 in a bit over a mile you fag, second, back when the bike had BST's on it J*** did 193 all motor not spray...

as for the 10 ox bottle I had, I sold it to another forum member so ask him if its broke or not...

as for being beaten, did you happen to see the ovther vidsw of people beating my bike on youtube... I Dont care if people beat me or not and thats why I Dont cheat. my bike usually was geared for a bit more top end than normally but dont ask me how jordans bike was set up but I think your making this seem un-realistic...

THE FIRST TIME I raced jordan he had w/e he had done to his bike but it wasnet done byu Sal at the time... I raced him and beat him pretty good, J*** got on his bike and I came by J*** in 5th gear as I was going into 6th.

THE SECOND TIME I race him was when work was done by Sal... this time Jordan actually got out on me and stayed out until top end. if you diudnt see the race and just hear things than who the fuck cares what you think about the race.... you didnt see it u prick.

Keep in mind Jordan was new on the scene and he had a hard time racing at first but this was a long time ago.

as for the stroker mod.... THIS IS A NEW MOD YOU IDIOT!!!!! I spun the #4 bearing on the stock rod, so I traded the wet nitrous kit for a 4.6mm stroker done my Marine Cranks in Cali from my boss in Jax.

I'm also going to do a small port epoxy, bigger fuel sys and on and on on my project. I posted the MODS as what was done on the bike when I bought it you fucking retard... I Dont understand how someone like you hasnet had their fucking mouth smacked before????

I dont give a fuck about you or what you do, I Dont see why you pry into shit that you have no fucking knowledge about...... Sounds like shit, acts like shit looks like shit... must be shit.

So from the depths of my heart go fuck your self phantom... IF my 12r runs the way I want it to run I'll be more than glad to shut your mouth for you and I'll be sure to have on board cams to show my races so theres not discrepancy... so what I have a bigger motor... I build my shit how I Want it and I'm proud of it. Lets see your sack of shit in a magazine.

P.S.S. I know your prob a fan of Sals work and so am I. I dont hold anything on this forum against Sal or his work, your just a fucking ass

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
So from the depths of my heart go fuck your self phantom... IF my 12r runs the way I want it to run I'll be more than glad to shut your mouth for you and I'll be sure to have on board cams to show my races so theres not discrepancy... so what I have a bigger motor... I build my shit how I Want it and I'm proud of it. Lets see your sack of shit in a magazine.
Garth, I'd love to run your 12R when it's done. Like I said, anytime.. anywhere. You can build the engine as big as you want and spray as much as you want. I'll be waiting right here for you when you're ready.

As for everything else you wrote.... it doesn't add up with what your own jockey is saying. I guess you're calling Juan a liar? Keep digging.... you'll be in China soon.

As for the crank... you told everyone in your FIRST POST that you traded the nitrous kit for a crank from your old boss in Jax. No mention of it being a stroker... not until it was mentioned by someone else. Now all of a sudden it's a "NEW MOD"?

Here, let me refresh your memory...

I already have removed the motor and assessed the damage, spun #1 rod bearing and tore up the crank and the rod pretty bad, I sent the rods to Carrillo to get checked out the other day so awaiting the word. What happened was the clutch was smoked and he replaced the clutch pack and the oil and filter and it wound up clogging the oil pick up, starving the motor for oil.

Since im on a bit of a budget I wound up trading my direct port nitrous kit for a crank from my old boss in Jax so I have that covered and just going to have to see what carrillo says...

New mod, huh? Keep Digging!!!!!

Spun the #4 rod bearing or was it the #1 rod bearing? Geez, I guess you can't keep your story straight...You'll be eating sweet-n-sour chicken in no time!

It's just one lie to cover up another... to cover up another.......

This is Great.... you're doing all the work for me!

·
Banned
101 Posts
Well, that says a lot about priorities, doesn't it?
It says a lot about what you like about building your own motorcycle.... A lot of people can write a check to someone to make their shit go faster but when you put countless hours into a project and you know every nut and bolt and how the bike will act every time you get on it you gain a lot of pride in your machine.

·
Banned
101 Posts
I said it in my first post you dumb fuck!!!!!

The crank is a 4.6mm stroker and along with the 2.4mm overbore pistons it will be a 1375cc monster... shooting for 220-230hp on motor and 300hp on spray

Where did J*** post that or is this coming from mouth to mouth????? I dont remember racing J*** the day I raced jordan??? that or we did it on the way out to the spot or I would have got someone to record it on my camera

·
Registered
264 Posts
Garth,

I don't know you personally and I hope you don't take offense to this. Name calling is what happens when you don't really have an intelligent response to a statement. It shows nothing more than immaturity IMHO.

I understand you might be upset about what Phantom posted but you invited him to call the guy that rode your bike and he took that opportunity to verify the information you posted. That guy told Phantom something different than what you posted which is what was posted above.

As I said, what got me involved was posting that your 12R weighed 460 on multiple sites. Having had a 12R, I know how much work/money is involved in shaving weight and I took one step down that path and walked in the other direction.

I lurk ALOT searching for info, comparing notes, etc. Alot can be learned from searching and reading what was written by very knowledgeable guys/gals on various forums. What I see sometimes is re-posting information that has no evidence to back it up. And I also see alot of misinformation posted and people accept it as fact because they don't know any better. That's the category that the "460lb ZX-12R" falls into. That's why it matters to me.

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
It says a lot about what you like about building your own motorcycle.... A lot of people can write a check to someone to make their shit go faster but when you put countless hours into a project and you know every nut and bolt and how the bike will act every time you get on it you gain a lot of pride in your machine.
i did all of the modifications to my bike,(besides the machining) but its not a show bike, its a go bike. most of my :bling: is between the valve cover and oil pan

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
It looks to me like you crave attention. We are talking about bikes and racing here...not who got their bike on "pimp my ride".

Did getting your bike in a magazine make it fast? Apparently not.

Like I've said before, bring one of your bikes to a real racing venue...and let the numbers speak for themselves. Until then, keep the BS over on 10R.net...because you WILL be called on it here.

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
yeah, he said that too lol

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
He says his 10R weighs 385... Unless I missed something... :headscratch:

Yeah...you did:

Not to mention that this verbage(from a week ago on another board):

"it weighs only about 385 as is right now!"

Was inflated to this, when posted here:

"it weighs only about 385lbs fully wet as is right now"

And this after he admitted the bike was heavier on the other board..

Hard to keep up with the lies and stories, I know...

1 - 20 of 149 Posts