Kawasaki World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The LOE1000 long distance rally is this weekend. In preparation I talked to Durango Fun Center Kawasaki and they replaced a front rotor which was barely out of spec. They also replaced my ECU with one that is supposed to be tuned for high altitude. They did all of this under the extended warrantee on my bike with 3 seasons of riding and over 54,000 miles. I have to say that this dealer and Kawasaki have treated this customer right!

The bike now idles much better and has no sign of any stumble anywhere. In fact, I think it is better than when I had the PCIII on the bike. This is the way it is supposed to be :D

I have also added yet another gadget to the bike. I mounted a Sony XM satellite radio and installed an Autocom AVM controller and head set. Damn it sounds good so far. I'll give it a good test during the LOE. Tomorrow I'll mount up a new set of tires and I will be ready to rock and roll.

G

·
0 Posts
What tyres are you gonna run OKD? And what sort of distance are
you going to cover? :)

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
OKD...hope the mighty 12 comes in waaaaaaaaaay ahead of the others. Good luck, enjoy and be safe.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts