Kawasaki World banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,315 Posts
That's a bummer... Thought my GF could have a track buddy - she rides a CBR600. She had a bad crash yeeeeears ago and damn near died. Went over a guardrail here near Idyllwild, CA... got a free helicopter ride and everything. Full gear saved her, but it still snapped her leg in a few places. She couldn't wait to start riding again...

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Connman, some women are bloody gutsy girls! I have a wife with a similar attitude!!

Norty, your girl is certainly gutsy to do what she has so far on a bike, takes a lot for anyone to "get back on the horse" so to speak, after an off. Tell her from me that whichever way she goes, she will have great experiences to look back on! (not the off though!!).

Don.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
My GF isn’t planning on any trackdays in the future.
Her friend (that crashed at CVR) has returned to the track with a KTM 390 Cup bike. She likes the bike a lot more as it gets to 120mph inatead of 95mph (according to her.)
My GF is looking at lowering a KTM 500 EXC....(she doesn’t have the bike yet, but you know how women can be!)

I came so close to getting a 500 EXC. I instead went with a 701 Husqvarna. A bit heavier, but oh well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41 - 43 of 43 Posts