Kawasaki World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to get my swingarm, passenger pegs, and rearsets chromed. Does anybody know of a good reliable company who does it? And what it might cost?

·
Registered
55 Posts
JDA Aqua Cutting and Custom out of south side of Chicago

JDA Custom Chrome Sport Bike Builds Parts Accessories Apparel Motorcycle Hayabusa GSXR GSX-R YZF R1 R6 CBR 1000RR 600RR Ninja ZX14 ZX10R JDACUSTOM

Check the link at the top for chrome prices, I believe the wheels are $650, swingarm is $350 and I would polish the footpegs, they are easy to put on a buffing wheel (Baldor) and it is quite simple to take them off and touch them up once a year. If not, then it is another $300.

I plan on doing the same to my 12, wheels, swingarm, calipers, footpegs, leave the frame alone (black).

JDA has a good reputation and their chrome seems to hold up very well, IMHO.

·
Registered
645 Posts
I am looking to get my swingarm, passenger pegs, and rearsets chromed. Does anybody know of a good reliable company who does it? And what it might cost?
SPS (Southern Plating Specialties I believe) does the best chrome work I've seen. They're pricey, but you get really top quality work from them. I think they're in Florida. Do a quick web search and you'll find them easy enough. :thumbup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts