Kawasaki World banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ALIEN HERE :twisted:

HELLO BOYS, I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH ROBERT DUSSAULT. HE IS THE OWNER OF THE COMPANY WHOSE BANNERS RUN AT THE TOP OF THE SCREEN WHO MAKES THOSE GREAT LOOKING UNDERTAILS.. HE GAVE ME AN AWESOME PRICE FOR A BULK DEAL.. IF I I GET 20 GUYS TOGETHER THEN IT'S ABOUT $270 COLOR MATCHED AND SHIPPED.. THEY WOULD ALL BE SHIPPED TO ME, AND I WOULD DISTRIBUTE THEM ACCORDING TO WHO ORDERED THEM! IT'S THE CHEAPEST WAY TO DO IT THEN SENDING IT OUT SEPERATE FROM CANADA! LET'S GET TOGETHER ON THIS AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS GREAT DEAL..

IF WE ONLY GET 10-20 ORDERS THEN IT WOULD BE $290 SHIPPED TO ME THEN TO YOU...

ALIEN OUT :twisted:

G

·
0 Posts
You know. Dussault is about 15 minutes from my house. I should go over there and make him an offer he can't understand!

·
Registered
19,227 Posts
I hate to admit it, but I bought one through the last group deal and HAVE NOT INSTALLED IT YET! I've just not had time. I really want to take my time and make it look like a factory job. The quality of the Dussault undertail is impeccable so I dang sure don’t want to make it look like a gorilla installed it.

·
Registered
14,645 Posts
Alien but me on list with ya.. Email me if you need more info!!

MARk.. I installed one on my 00' zx-9r...looked great... i really dont think you can mess it up to much... but looking at instructions for the 12 it is more involved... wait till i get mine then we can experiment on yours :roll: then do mine :roll:... WHAT CHA THINK... or better yet we can fiddle with the other MARKS.... :p

·
Registered
690 Posts
This was a good idea when I did it. :)

Yeah, Robert is a great guy, and builds a great product. The LED turn signals work/look SWEET. ABS plastic looks/works better than the fiberglass options out there. You guys won't regret it.

·
Registered
19,227 Posts
Hey Voz, Roy (Slvr) put one on his and did a great job. It looks factory. B4 I start mine, I'm going to give his a thorough eye balling. BTW, remember there is a little issue with the blinkers fashing too quickly.

·
Registered
19,227 Posts
Seems like Robert will give you a heavy duty flasher if you ask when you order. That's probably the easiest option. I plan on getting one from the local auto parts store.

·
Registered
53 Posts
The part that you are thinking of is a 'Turn Signal Load Equalizer'. You can get them at any Harley Davidson dealer. I think they're around $20 or so. They are easy to install, really. There's only 3 wires and one of them is a ground.

I think this kind of item is made my several different manufacturers.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts