Kawasaki World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, long time lurker and first time poster. I am yet another SBN refugee :?

Anyway, there were some guys over on SBN trying to put together a group buy on the Dussault undertails and I figured that you guys might want to get in on it as well. As it stands now we are looking at a 15% discount (5 orders) and if we can get 10 people we will be getting a 30% discount. IMHO they make the best undertail for the 12 and I'll be getting in on the buy as well.

For more information and contact info check out the repost on sportbikes.ws located here: http://www.sportbikes.ws/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3638

AF
02 ZX-12R[/url]

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
Robert is a supporter of this site, I am sure that he would have no problem if you posted that information here.

I think he has an awesome kit for the 12.

Here is the message from the link above.

This is a group buy for Dussault undertails from www.graphicartmotodesign.com. I do not work for them and I am not affiliated with them in any way. I'm in the market for an undertail and I figured this would be a good way to save some money.

Here's the details:

-If we have 5 people we will each save 15% off the cost of our undertails.

-If we have 10 people who are willing to purchase an undertail we will all save 30%.

-If for some reason we get a large number of people wanting to purchase theses undertails I will try to re-negotiate a higher savings.

-Shipping for the undertails is a set $29.99 for Canada/USA. E-mail me if you are from somewhere else and you are interested.

If anybody is interested in an undertail from Dussault and would like to save some money by participating in this group buy please e-mail me at [email protected]. Please do not waist my time and only email me if you are serious.

In your e-mail please include:

Name:
Email:
Undertail you want:
Color:

I'm sure there are many other questions you may have so post them and I will try to answer them all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts