Kawasaki World banner
101 - 111 of 111 Posts
Same here. Love starting the bike up and seeing that blue. With my blue LEDs on, it looks bad ass. The few other guys with 12s I run into are like "How did you get yours blue?" I tell em if they want to know, to join the forum. Sly, if you want, I can take your number to give to them when they ask.

i changed mine but did it a bit different, in stead of putting led's in i went to walmart and got a binder with a transperant cover (blue) and i swaped the stock orange filter for a fit cut piece of bindercover.....looks just like all the pics here

i changed mine but did it a bit different, in stead of putting led's in i went to walmart and got a binder with a transperant cover (blue) and i swaped the stock orange filter for a fit cut piece of bindercover.....looks just like all the pics here
Cool. That was the same idea I had, but I've yet to get around to experimenting with it. Glad to hear it works. Also, good idea for sourcing the material.

that's cool.... That blue is really BLUE! is it so bright at night that it could cause issues? I don't know.... Seems awful bright, but cool as can be... Can the brightness be turned down, not like a dimmer switch but just turned down... And would scarring one, or both sides of the white filter help in diffusing the light better.... and can the lights be made to modulate?

because if you could, I'd be down to pay to have min done as well, but I want multiple colors.....

101 - 111 of 111 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.